Thread: Assassin's Creed: Revelations Multiplayer Connection Problems & PC Launcher | Forums

Assassin's Creed: Revelations Multiplayer Connection Problems & PC Launcher

Since the begining of August or since the update Uplay, PC gaming assassin's creed revelation multiplayer heavy lag.

Firstly the "synchronization of your saved games with the cloud" takes a long time or does not work.

Then there is this repeated message "the network is experiencing technical problems, please wait".

Thus I opened the ports of my livebox as explained, Ports ACR: UDP: 21200, 7959, 3074 - Lanceur Uplay: TCP: 80, 443, 13000, 13005, 13200 – Trophées UDP et TCP: 14001.

I reduced my game configuration and remove shadow quality characters etc......

But it makes no difference.

I'd like to know if other players have the same problem on PC.

Community Representative Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar
    Hi, I've moved your thread to the correct forum.

The 'Syncronizing your savegames with the Cloud' sometimes takes very long and sometimes doesn't work at all for me as well. It isnt a big deal though because you can skip the thing if it fails.

The lag has always been there. Sometimes you get a lot of "the network is experiencing technical problems, please wait" -messages in one match and sometimes i dont get that message even once a week. It's really random