Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: no doubt about it, this game is toast | Forums

no doubt about it, this game is toast

the new game saboteur is dead, no one is playing it on xbox. i just tried tonight and waited 20 minutes and nothing, not like it was fun in the first place. and now it's difficult to find saboteur and decoy lobbys. GR app for mobile devices takes away your actual earned points when you re spec and doesn't refund them. every game is lagged out to being un playable. the lobby host gets automatic god mode. the player base is re defining the meaning of stupidity every day rather then using team work. none of the faction balancing issues have been addressed or announced being addressed. Artic strike new maps are empy. being in a squad has no actual meaning or value to it. playing in squads is almost impossible for causal players considering you have to be in a group of 3 or 6 to use it and clan xp unlocks nothing. hackers and exploiters pretty much make the rules by falling under maps, walking and firing through walls, turning off respawn timers and rules so they can spawn when and where they want. whats the new one? the cloud update system has locked out a bunch of people from even playing at all. who knows how much time they spend for PC only content handed out for free to the smallest player community of GRFS. none of my current GRFS friends are playing on a daily basis, now its more like 1 once a week we play for 2 hours as bodark every game, get mad at the lag and move to mindcraft.

it's great that they address the logical fallacy that is the weapon customizing system but as i thought, no one is going to be around for the next T/U to actually use it.

all i can say is ubisoft did this on purpose, they killed their own game off in under 6 months. they unbalanced the hell out of the teams. riddled the game with bugs and released the worst DLC content i've ever seen in my life, they might as well had just added guns and left the 3 snowless maps out and chopped 5 bucks off the price. they spent way to much money and time making GRFS and now it's not cost effective to pay people to keep it up and running.

if anyone disagrees with me, now would be a good time to fill me in because at this point the only thing that is going to keep me slightly interested is confirmation that all the objective locations in every game mode is being moved so both bodark and ghost have a equal chance of reaching them at the same time and end this objective in ghost spawn none-sence. by the next T/U update. heck even a shifting of spawning locations would be a breath of fresh air. its like 1/4 of every map is left un-used because of the spawning areas. at least changing the spawn points around would mix things up and make the maps feel new again. like i said. even doing this wont keep me playing because the dam lag is so bad im playing at a unfair disadvantage and i dont enjoy it. if you dont believe me read my "nothing lags about this game except the bullets" thread.
    Last edited by Shazbot4; 08-10-2012 at 09:06 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

tl;dr

seriously though..I didn't read
    Last edited by shobhit7777777; 08-10-2012 at 08:06 AM. Reason: I couldn't give a ****, sorry :(

I'm Batman

Sig: Jazz117Volkov

*inappropriate comments removed*
    Last edited by Ubi-Mush; 08-11-2012 at 12:59 PM.

*inappropriate comments removed*
    Last edited by Ubi-Mush; 08-11-2012 at 01:00 PM.

I'm Batman

Sig: Jazz117Volkov

Last edited by WombatT6; 08-11-2012 at 09:16 PM. Reason: Oppressed by "the man" lulz.
    The abbreviation for et cetera is "etc" not "ect."
    "Loose" is the opposite of tight. "Lose" is the opposite of win and/or find.

"no doubt about it, this game is toast"

In your opinion. I beg to differ.

Jesus Christ! i didn't read a **** word of any ones post..... I'm just going to assume this, Shazbot4 is saying the game is dead, but really just spewing biased opinion. Shobot, your having fun, while proving him wrong at the same time? Wombat, your always a champ..... Shazbot no one cares what you have to say, i personally come to your threads to read the pure nonsense you type.... or in most cases what you copy and pasted this time...... If the game is toast, leave, and never come back...... Make our days a little less painful

I didn't bother reading his essay because he messed up just on the first sentence... "the new game saboteur is dead, no one is playing it on xbox."

The new game is stockade *******, but thanks for playing

I agree with shazbot, as for his typos and calling another stupid.... Well why not it seems your ALL coming in spewing venom at this dude for voicing his opinion and i did READ in full.

Are you lot just to lazy or to busy being fussy with punctuation etc its a forum not a freeking book you picky bastards.

Quote Originally Posted by PGCD Durand View Post
    I agree with shazbot, as for his typos and calling another stupid.... Well why not it seems your ALL coming in spewing venom at this dude for voicing his opinion and i did READ in full.

Are you lot just to lazy or to busy being fussy with punctuation etc its a forum not a freeking book you picky bastards.
    Maybe if he had an original thought as opposed to just copy and pasting others, i would respect his opinion. Hell, if he even had CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, i would maybe agree, but he's a debbie downer.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast