Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Counting down to Bass | Forums

Rocksmith 2014 Edition - The Smashing Pumpkins' "Cherub Rock"

How Guitar Teachers Can Use Rocksmith 2014 Edition

Rocksmith 2014 Edition -- How It Works -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Rocksmith 60-Day Challenge -- Trevor's Success Story -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Counting down to Bass

I have been so busy with Real Estate and the Olympics (I coach a few Bicycle Track Racers that got some top 10 placings and a couple friends got a couple Silver Medals) that I have barely touched the guitar in a couple weeks. but that hasn't stoppped me from getting excited for the Bass DLC. Last night after i spent a couple hours at the bar I stoped by the Guitar Center to look at used Basses. well It's a good thing I only take so much money with me when I go out drinking because I would have come home with a couple nice Basses and been sleeping on the couch for awhile. You other rmarried guys know what I mean.

5 more days....
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Banned
    Win the Bass content and put that $30 towards beer!

Quote Originally Posted by DreamAwake View Post
    Win the Bass content and put that $30 towards beer!
    Never used twitter, so no idea if I did that right. My favorite part is the wording though:
    Starting on 8/8/12 at 1:00 p.m. PT, and no later than 8/13/12 at 8:00 a.m. PT,
    All completed entries must be received by 8:00 a.m. PT on June 13th, 2012.

Golden, let me go get my time machine so I can enter in the future and submit it in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by KilaRoach View Post
    I have been so busy with ... the Olympics (I coach a few Bicycle Track Racers that got some top 10 placings and a couple friends got a couple Silver Medals).
    Wait, are you saying you coach olympians in the top 10 of the sport ... in the world?

Um... That's pretty sweet.

Do you just sit there and yell at them to pedal faster? That's what I'd do, but then again, that's probably why I'm not coaching real athletes...

Quote Originally Posted by nefariousnero View Post
    Never used twitter, so no idea if I did that right. My favorite part is the wording though:
    Starting on 8/8/12 at 1:00 p.m. PT, and no later than 8/13/12 at 8:00 a.m. PT,
    All completed entries must be received by 8:00 a.m. PT on June 13th, 2012.

Golden, let me go get my time machine so I can enter in the future and submit it in the past.
    LOL...

I have been so busy with Real Estate and the Olympics (I coach a few Bicycle Track Racers that got some top 10 placings and a couple friends got a couple Silver Medals) that I have barely touched the guitar in a couple weeks. but that hasn't stoppped me from getting excited for the Bass DLC. Last night after i spent a couple hours at the bar I stoped by the Guitar Center to look at used Basses. well It's a good thing I only take so much money with me when I go out drinking because I would have come home with a couple nice Basses and been sleeping on the couch for awhile. You other rmarried guys know what I mean.

5 more days....
    I am a married man as well, I know exactly what you mean LOL!!

By the way congrats to you and your Medalists!! It takes a good coach to get that far!!
    Guitar playing is both extremely easy for me and extremely difficult for me at the same time.

Kirk Hammett

Quote Originally Posted by SeattleSauve View Post
    Wait, are you saying you coach olympians in the top 10 of the sport ... in the world?

Um... That's pretty sweet.

Do you just sit there and yell at them to pedal faster? That's what I'd do, but then again, that's probably why I'm not coaching real athletes...
    yes I do coach cyclists that are in the top 10 in the world. quite an honor actually.

sometimes i sit and yell and sometimes i get on a motorcycle and lead them around the track at really fast speeds. much fun it is.

But leading up to the Olympics, the Oly preperation has taken me away from the Guitar.

I was working with a Canadian Female that placed 7th an amrican male that placed 7th and a rider from Trnidad that placed 4th in the Men's match sprints.

yes I do coach cyclists that are in the top 10 in the world. quite an honor actually.

sometimes i sit and yell and sometimes i get on a motorcycle and lead them around the track at really fast speeds. much fun it is.

But leading up to the Olympics, the Oly preperation has taken me away from the Guitar.

I was working with a Canadian Female that placed 7th an amrican male that placed 7th and a rider from Trnidad that placed 4th in the Men's match sprints.
    Wow, that is pretty sweet man. I do a lot of biking, but it isn't the type they have in the olympics ....

So, now you need to combine using the motorcycle AND yelling at them to pedal faster.... You're welcome!

I am watching the Olympics everyday, but now I have a second companion watching with me. My Bass is off of it's wall-stand and has now joined my Gibson electric on floor stands, looking at TV and excitedly awaiting Tuesday, 14th August 2012. Oh, by the way, I sure do hope that the PSN store does not keep us waiting until late evening !!! If that happens I may have to jump ship and get me an X-Box360; OH SH**T, I just thought of something, that would mean having to re-puchase all of my DLC, the only one of which I don't have is the LoG - Redneck...., Oh Boy !! PSN ,Please say that it ain't so and that you have changed your store release times Pretty Please, I can't stand the waiting anymore

I am assuming this is going to come out later just like every other DLC from PS3 comes out a bit later than the xbox. I mean, hopefully it does come out earlier, but I don't think you should set your expectations that this drop will be different than all the others from a timing perspective.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast