Thread: cant install prince of persia the sands of time plz help answear me all | Forums

cant install prince of persia the sands of time plz help answear me all

guys every time i install the free pop the sands of time setup it says you must login with ubi.com email
    but when i write my email it say wrong email or passward plz hel i make even 6 email every one does not work plz any one tell me how to fix this proplem
    ty for reading
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

guys every time i install the free pop the sands of time setup it says you must login with ubi.com email
    but when i write my email it say wrong email or passward plz help i make even 6 email every one does not work plz any one tell me how to fix this proplem
    ty for reading

Ubisoft Support Staff NCSA pennygod's Avatar
    A few years back there was a Ubisoft promotion where some of the older main series were offered as a free download. This was only for a limited time and has been discontinued. For some reason some third party sites still have the download available but you cannot activate or log in with an account to launch the game anymore.

prince of persia the sand of time game not install

Quote Originally Posted by mrmoh77 View Post
    but when i write my email it say wrong email or passward plz hel i make even 6 email every one does not work plz any one tell me how to fix this proplem
    ty for reading
    *Email address removed for safety*
    Last edited by Ubi-Mush; 11-05-2012 at 07:59 PM.

i have a insatall not my email &password