Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Got So into Rocksmith I almost forgot....... | Forums

Rocksmith 2014 Edition - The Smashing Pumpkins' "Cherub Rock"

How Guitar Teachers Can Use Rocksmith 2014 Edition

Rocksmith 2014 Edition -- How It Works -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Rocksmith 60-Day Challenge -- Trevor's Success Story -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Got So into Rocksmith I almost forgot.......

FOOTBALL SEASON STARTS TONIGHT!!!!!!
    Darn where did the summer go, sure its only pre-season, but I am a Broncos Fan and uber excited this season!!

So how many of you rockers out there will be trying to balance Football Season and RS!!!! And who is your Team !!

I know I had this issue last year for a bit.
    Guitar playing is both extremely easy for me and extremely difficult for me at the same time.

Kirk Hammett

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Not into NFL, sorry, but I like to watch CFL and NHL games on the couch with a guitar in hand. It's a great way to practice without looking at the fretboard because you've got your eyes on the game.

The NFL season may cut into some of my playing time. Hope to watch the game tonight. Chargers and Packers on ESPN. Go Boltz!

I've always been a Dallas Cowboys fan, but there has not been much to be fan about, in a long time.

If it was not for FF, I would not watch much. Even then I find myself watching the highlights on ESPN at midnight.

I just got too much to do, to be able to spend hours and hours watching all the games.

Then there is college football too. I guess we'll see what the Sooner's can do this year. I'm too into college football. It makes me very nervous to watch it. LOL!

Other than for the current two-week span for my girlfriend to watch the Olympics, I don't sign up for cable or have an antenna. I can't stand TV. I do like to watch occasional bits and pieces of football games though if I'm at a friends house or sports-bar. I don't really have a team, but I like to root for the Raiders because it drives the Bronco fans here nuts.
    My pick-up toggle switch has 3 modes: Swank, Extra Swank, and Super Swank

Don't forget about college football, because my boys of University of Southern California are going to be awesome to watch this year. My favorite team is still the Seahawks, but I love great players so I love watching a lot of teams. Since I was a quarterback in highschool for 3 years I find myself rooting for the best quarterbacks in the league.

I don't always watch sports
    but when I do it's Hockey Night in Canada

Haven't been an NFL fan for alot of years, too many seemingly new teams and name changes. College ball on the other hand is a different story, I'm a huge Oregon Ducks fan and have been a loyal supporter/watcher for over 20 years now but the season opener isnt for another 2-3 weeks so I'll have time to rip into the new Bass content. Not to mention we only play on saturdays for the most part so not a huge time sink. Cant wait for the Ducks/USC game, those Cali boys can play some ball and always make us work for it!!..

Go Ducks!

Quote Originally Posted by Funk-n-Stein View Post
    Other than for the current two-week span for my girlfriend to watch the Olympics, I don't sign up for cable or have an antenna. I can't stand TV. I do like to watch occasional bits and pieces of football games though if I'm at a friends house or sports-bar. I don't really have a team, but I like to root for the Raiders because it drives the Bronco fans here nuts.
    AHH Raiders ...........BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! LOL
    Guitar playing is both extremely easy for me and extremely difficult for me at the same time.

Kirk Hammett

I cant wait for the game tonight!

Kirk Hammett

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast