Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Realse a Demo | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Banned

Realse a Demo

I hope they will release a "Demo" before the game is finished...
    Does Anybody agree with me??
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I think the fan base will be torn apart when it comes to it, some people would want a SP Demo, while the others would want a Spy vs Merc Beta, and no way Ubi will be releasing both.

As for me, I would rather go with a beta, it makes me get to know the MP, the gameplay, how it works, ............etc

Share your ideas with me on SC6 "if you love Conviction" Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
    Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

If they have some builds for the testers, these are the kind of things they could release. I also would like to have a demo but making them takes off time and they rather could release a build which was fairly stable to play on instead of putting extra time into that demo which they could put into development.

Ideally they could release a press preview build. That way, it wouldn't require much extra effort and it would please the fans.

Yes, release a demo. As for MP, a beta are you serious? What is this COD or something? No offense to MP people but I care less about it. SP demo is a must. If they do release MP demo, that's no problem, it was done with PT. PT had SP and MP demo. As for torning the fans, lol, what a joke. I doubt it.
    Uplay sucks, UBISOFT SUCKS. Stupid Uplay doesn't detect games, forced DRM. I can't stand UBISOFT ANYMORE. No longer a loyal fan. I stick with the old games, and not the new games. Watch Dogs is the last game I bought.
    Overall: PURE GHOST PLAYER Woo...

Yes, release a demo. As for MP, a beta are you serious? What is this COD or something? No offense to MP people but I care less about it. SP demo is a must. If they do release MP demo, that's no problem, it was done with PT. PT had SP and MP demo. As for torning the fans, lol, what a joke. I doubt it.
    True. We all want Sam.

@ Sam_2000
    While I see your point, and agree with you to an extent, I really feel that a Spy VS Mercs and/or COOP Beta would be a really big plus for both the fans and the overall game.
    After all, it's the gameplay we want to sample, and test, not so much a segment of the story (that always strays into spoiler territory for me)

I vote for COOP beta.

I don't see SP demo as a must at all, for a simple reason, we already know how it is, we played SCC, so we know more or less how SCB will be.

believe it or not, there are tons of people worried about Spy vs Merc., they didn't get it in SCC, and now it is back, they want to make sure that it is as good as it always been, so they will fight for it.

It is nothing stupid, I don't play MP that much either, but when it comes to something that is different from every day MP, then yeah, a beta will be better.

& CoD or no CoD, a beta is a great way to attract people to see that this different from CoD and not the same.

Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz117Volkov View Post
    @ Sam_2000
    While I see your point, and agree with you to an extent, I really feel that a Spy VS Mercs and/or COOP Beta would be a really big plus for both the fans and the overall game.
    After all, it's the gameplay we want to sample, and test, not so much a segment of the story (that always strays into spoiler territory for me)

I vote for COOP beta.
    SP demo does not mean a sample of the story. If anything, it is a test/sample of the gameplay. SP is most commonly featured and this is the only mode to feature. MP is different from SP so, it doesn't represent the actual gameplay of SC.

Coop would be nice, maybe the first gamemode demo in the series. You just need to be able to find players. I always wished Coop has bots, coop bot partner. This way you can do it offline as well. Seeing that matchmaking is broken in SCC, it's hard playing coop alone. Though, SP is the better representative of the game.

Wishlist: Coop bot partner.

@NightGhost1994

Yes.

@sameer

As much as we know how it looks like, it's always best for us to test out for two reasons. Whether it's worth the purchase (all games demo anyways) and whether we can play with our style. Stealth. Whether stealth is properly implemented.

I didn't say MP is stupid lol. I didn't say I don't want it, I could care less. They can do the same thing with PT. Both SP and MP demo.
    Last edited by sam2000_290; 08-10-2012 at 05:07 PM.
    Uplay sucks, UBISOFT SUCKS. Stupid Uplay doesn't detect games, forced DRM. I can't stand UBISOFT ANYMORE. No longer a loyal fan. I stick with the old games, and not the new games. Watch Dogs is the last game I bought.
    Overall: PURE GHOST PLAYER Woo...

@sam:

well a demo and a beta by today's standard will be a first, and Ubi isn't a company who would do that LOL ((neither EA))

As for SP, I didn't play SCC demo, but the feed back wasn't that good, yet the final game was much better, so it isn't always the best indication, as for SCB I still think if we see stealth videos, showing the level in full ghosting it will be enough, you will know it is there, you will know it is possible, if they don't show it, then yeah we need a demo, but assuming they will show us stealth, if we get a demo, we will get a level we saw, so we already saw it can be stealthed and it can be panthered.

Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast