Last edited by sidspyker24; 08-10-2012 at 01:45 PM.
Cool! thanks guys.
but is that it when it comes to the rope dart? batman's grapnel gun or the hoist a dude from a tree.
I know the weapon wasn't really implemented in American combat but I was hoping to see Connor fling the rope dart around like in this video:
Pumped for AC III
Stealththrough for SCBL was five kinds of sweet but I needs MORE!!!!!!!!!!
gradient crouching and medkits would be a nice start
1. I would like to keep suspicion in AC3, but when Connor commits a crime of any type in a guard's view, they should instantly react. While this is already in the series when you kill people, guards should at least try to intervene in brawls, by interrupting a conflict between Connor and an NPC, and try and hold the Assassin back if it's a fist-fight with a guard. For thievery, it should result in the guard trying to run after and grab Connor to arrest him, only drawing their musket out if the Assassin gets too far away and they attempt a pot-shot to stop him from moving.
3. When it comes to Agile enemies, they shouldn't be able to break Connor's guard in one attempt, but they should be eager to land a sneaky attack in if the Assassin's guard had been broken. During this time, Connor should only be able to dodge, as well as being able to only use non-lethal counters, though it should require a small delay.
4. I wouldn't mind guards performing lethal counters (i.e. physically killing Connor in an animation), but only if the Assassin's health is very low and the player doesn't attempt to dodge it.
5. While I'd like some enemies to be immune to an instant kill, I would rather have a few archetypes (e.g. Hardy) require 2-3 counters to fully kill them, with lower ranked guards with a Hardy archetype blocking one counter-kill attempt, and higher ranked Hardy guards blocking two counter-kill attempts. Finally, I think at least one assassination target (closer to endgame) that can take a lot of counter-kill attempts could be present in AC3, similar to Cesare Borgia.
7. I would rather have a soldier run away to grab some more back-up than fully run away, but that should only be one guard in a grouped combat scenario.
12. To add to this, guards should be on high alert in the immediate area, showing suspicion on both regular citizens and Connor. On spotting him, the guard could seize him by the wrist, and Connor could push them away, making them shout (and possibly fall over) and all the nearby guards closing in on his location.
Last edited by Serrachio; 08-11-2012 at 01:17 PM.
Signature designed by T0xicLotus
8-Bit Turret of the Happy Turrets
Assassin's Creed Wiki: Slate Vesper
Last edited by crash3; 08-11-2012 at 07:27 PM.