Thread: Black Loading Screen (Campaign) | Forums

Black Loading Screen (Campaign)

So... I decide to play single player with some friends and the game glitches there too... A loading screen of blackness overwhelms my tv and I cant get past it. I press the skip video button but it just takes me back to the black screen. Once I do manage to get past this nuisance, I try to mod my weapons but guess what ? I cant see my weapons or the attachments so I decide to just play the game with whatever they give me. Then guess what happens?

Connection To Server Lost

This game has fails of epic proportions...
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hi, sorry to hear you are having problems, have you contacted technical support about this? the link is in my signature.
    Ubisoft Community Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

No, I just went and played something else. Hopefully the issue gets fixed soon

Thanks for the response though, it gives me hope

Hey Lunytunes...

I've been getting lots of loading errors while playing the campaign lately too. Sometimes all it takes is a powering down/reboot of the 360.

Most notably was a loading failure I was getting on the Gallant Thief mission in campaign. I tried everything I could think of, rebooting, loading from HD, loading from DVD, reinstalling to HD, clearing cache, redownloading updates, etc... The only way I could get it to load was by physically unplugging my network cable and not being on Live. Once I did that it loaded up without a hitch. If all else fails you might want to give this a shot.

Peace out...

Yeah I appreciate the tip but lol no... I'm not doing all of that to play a game, I can do without, besides, the problem was playing with my friends and your final solution would be to disconnect from the internet which would not help me in this situation.