Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Uses for Camo | Forums

Quote Originally Posted by PublicVermin View Post
    They are UNIforms.... not MULTIforms, everyone is the same, it creates a sense of UNIty and makes it easy to identify friendlies. If we could customize our uni's for matches, it would be chaos at mid range, since thats when your not really getting the green outline on your teamates, and not QUITE close enough to see the names. If there was a Sharpshooter mode, sure i'd be all for it, but when you have to think of a team scenario, you want unity.
    Completely agree

Id rather that he overall uniform and camo pattern be the same for each team with certain bits and pieces like headgear, gloves, eye pro, knee pads etc. be customisable

I'm Batman

Sig: Jazz117Volkov
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

It would be cool to be able to change the camos for characters. But I could also see the possible confusion if everybody had a different look. What about being able to vote on 2-3 camos before every match and the whole team would wear it? Tie votes or no votes would result in the game just randomly choosing.

It was a standard and popular feature of previous GR games to allow the room host to choose the camo for each team.

During Clan matches, each team got to choose which camo to wear.
    -------------------------------
    "I just blew your mind, didn't I? The ol' universe isn't the warm, comfy place it was seven seconds ago, is it...?" - Bucky Kat

Quote Originally Posted by meathead_79 View Post
    Bieber lover!
    Yeah right, i saw your bumper sticker, "Cowboy's butts, drive me nuts!"

Quote Originally Posted by airzeke33 View Post
    It would be cool to be able to change the camos for characters. But I could also see the possible confusion if everybody had a different look. What about being able to vote on 2-3 camos before every match and the whole team would wear it? Tie votes or no votes would result in the game just randomly choosing.
    this i like, and would be excited if i heard this being implemented

In past GR games being able to choose your teams camo before a match was a standard feature. But no I wasn't talking about individual players being able to choose their own camo then it would get confusing. The whole bodark team would have to be decked out in indian vertical lizard etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Aegis3333 View Post
    In past GR games being able to choose your teams camo before a match was a standard feature. But no I wasn't talking about individual players being able to choose their own camo then it would get confusing. The whole bodark team would have to be decked out in indian vertical lizard etc.
    This is the second time you mention Indian Vertical Lizard.......I bet you love it
    cant blame the pattern is sexy as hell...I just wish t wasn't as bright in game...looks all yellow and muddied. I prefer the Brazilian urban for Bodarks and solid tan r green for ghosts.

I'm Batman

Sig: Jazz117Volkov

What I advocate is able to customize the uniform of the clan (mode: clan x clan), not separately for each soldier. I also like the idea of ​​having a clan tag.
    What about being able to vote in 2-3 camos I fully support the idea.
    G.T.O.S. - Grupamento Tático Operacional Selva
    One of the first Brazilian clans Ghost Recon since Xbox 1!

Gamertag:
    JucaTollabur

Please keep one thing in mind when you consider chaning unis every game....EMP's! Right now, the only way to no freak out, shoot at your team mates and give you position away, is by remembering Ghosts=tan pants, Bodark=blue pants. I perfer not to have to put much effort when overcoming an EMP. Just put our clan tags on an arm band.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12