Sunday, August 12
Last played 1:30 a.m. EST. I'm now experiencing hardlock at the "Menu" screen.
2) Approx. 11:00 a.m. EST
4) Wireless connection... Work around is useless.
5) Every time.
9) Outside of the usual "Connection to server lost" fiasco? No.
10) Yes. Sometime late in the evening of the 11th.
I was playing in a party of 3-4 last night and this morning.
EDIT: I found something of a work around for multi-player, but its success rate is not 100% and it works best with the aid of another player.
Step 1) The best method is to let the game load to the point where you're viewing the "Press Start" screen.
Step 2) Do NOT press "start" IF doing so will take you to the "Menu" screen (IIRC, the "Press Start" screen presents itself twice).
Step 3) Have a friend send you an invite to a party lobby and accept the invite. Multiple invites may be needed, but you should eventually get through.
That is all there is. It should take you directly to the party's lobby and allow you to bypass the "Menu" screen.
ALTERNATIVE STEP 3) You can try going to your "Recent Players" list and selecting join party or join session in progress. HOWEVER, this is can be risky and is only worth attempting if your friends aren't around. Why? Because... if the session is full and they usually are, or you're removed from some strangers party lobby, you'll be bounced right back to the menu screen and... you guessed it. HARD LOCK.
WARNING: You're playing on borrowed time. Any event that results in you being returned to the "Menu" screen will result in a Hard Lock.
Last edited by DCIV; 08-13-2012 at 02:19 AM.
Reason: Work around shared and detailed.
2) SATURDAY 8 AGO/2012
4) V:1.40 p0x3
5) Attempt to play in MULTIPLAYER mode
7) SIGNATURE EDITON
8) rifleman lvl 32 scout lvl 33 ingenier lv 27
9) HOST MIGRATIONS
NOTE: WHY THE CONSOLE IS HANGS WHEN ALSO ATTEMPT TO ACCESER TO PSN?
TRY ACCESSING THE MULTIPLAYER MENU RECOMMENDATIONS AND IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO ACCESS THE INTERNET NOT BEING WITHIN THE GAME, THE CONSOLE REQUESTS OUT OF THE GAME BEFORE YOU CONNECT, ALSO PROBE BY UNPLUGGING THE CABLE FROM MY MODEM WIFI AND ALSO TO ACCESS THE CONNECTION SHOULD I QUIT THE GAME
WHEN A SOLUTION?
NO MORE PROBLEMS TO PLAY ONLINE
A week ago that the problem was solved, although I already play in online multiplayer mode problems with the migration of host still appear in headings
another time ubisoft? that is what is happening with this game really did not expect this of such an undertaking
Last edited by DJC4R105D1M; 08-24-2012 at 03:46 AM.
as of friday 10th of august
the problem started once i registered for the ghost recon network on my computer and iphone app, after that it freezes at the integrating dlc and so on.
when i work around the problem ( log off psn, start game, log in) i miss the stuff from the dlc.
1) Xbox 360
2) Every time I tried to play in the past 4 days or so.
4) latest patch
5) Yes, every time.
6) Yes. Signature edition, Uplay, and Artic Strike DLC
7) Yes. All of them, except the Ghost Recon Commander items because they won't currently work with Uplay.
8) Yes, a prestige engineer.
9) Character spawns with no guns or grenades. Can only melee and use mines. No sound other than running. Thats when I'm able to actually join a multiplayer conflict game. Most times it freezes and I can't. It freezes also on single player Campaign mode as well.
11) No, but this glitch did cause my profile to stop working. It took 2 calls to Xbox support to get it working again. I had to erase my profile and re-download it in order to sign in to Xbox Live. Ghost Recon still doesn't work.
1: XBOX 360
2: Since Late Friday night or Saturday morning
4: the latest patch
5: Yes the freeze occurs every time I turn on the XBOX with the game
6: Yes, I have the new DLC installed
7: Yes I have the Signature Edition and other things as well
8: Yes I have a Rifleman and almost a Sniper if I am correct
9: Not really, just that it lag once in a while and connection problems to the server where it disconects the player from the game while playing.
10: Not yet
11: Not Yet but will try
2. Whenever logged on to PSN and returned to Main Menu. (Note: I normally start the game and go through the Main Menu to MultiPlayer without having logged into PSN. After choosing the Internet for the connection type, I have no problem getting into a match this first time. Essentially, my normal mode of sign-in matches the above recommended work-around. However, I've tried this evening to log into PSN first before starting the game; my PS3 locked every time at the Main Menu.)
4. v.1.4.0 p.0x3
5. Apparently, although the symptoms are inconsistent. There are different errors: (a) The screen locks immediately before displaying the Main Menu; that is, the gray background mist displays but the screen locks before the Main Menu appears (b) The Main Menu displays but the system is locked or (c) The Main Menu is a dim display, but is still locked. Your programmers and network people may find these slightly different symptoms useful in figuring out the problem. My PS3 screen and buttons lock, but in slightly different ways. Further, it is interesting what does NOT display: there is no "Connection to Server Lost" message (which does display if connection is lost during a match).
6. DLC is installed
7. UPLAY marketing unlocks for experience points (M60, etc.)
8. 3 prestige characters
9. Given the number of crashes and failed host migrations normal to this game, how would we know?
10. Yes, I have accepted friend challenges. Last week, I accepted more than usual.
11. No secondary profiles were used.
The exact start date this issue is tough to pin down. It was noticeable late last week but did not seem to have been a problem earlier.
2) since Sat 11/8, 100% reproducable
7) not so far
11) yes, works
There is a WORKAROUND that works 100% for me. The above described workaround didn't work at all.
If you are on the PS XMB and accept a game invite there, the game will start automatically and it will get you directly into a lobby with your friends. This way, you bypass the part where the game starts initiating the feed ( friends achievements, etc. ) and that's the point where the game freezes 100%. To have a functionality bug with a 100% reproducable failure rate in a final built version is beyond my understanding.
My game freezes at the main menu after i login to ubisoft server, integrate DLC
1. XBOX 360
2. Sunday August 12 5am eastern
7. I have the Signature edition
9. The usual lost connection to server, host migration etc...
10. Yes i usually do
11. Yes i can use a different gamertag on the same console with no problems!
The suggested work around didn't work, nor does deleting your profile
WHEN WILL THIS BE FIXED? I DIDN'T PRE-ORDER AND WAIT FOR A GAME OVER 2 YEARS AGO TO NOT BE ABLE TO PLAY IT.
2. 22:00 14/08/2012
12. 31 friends
Found what fixed it for me was to delete the map pack and restart my xbox 360 after now it works....Think ubisoft should refeund me my money for a map pack i cant play