Thread: The Dialog | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Banned

The Dialog

The Dialog
    I truly hope that "Splinter Cell Blacklist" will change the dialog unlike "Splinter Cell Conviction" sorry about all the quoting. =) You here the same thing over and over every time you play
    the game!!!!
    Do you agree with me or nor
    Last edited by Leadbelly2012; 08-07-2012 at 09:25 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Banned
    Does anybody agree with me?

If you're talking about the enemies, then yes I definitely agree. In Conviction, they all shouted the same dialogue during the game and it got really repetitive and obnoxious. It also made playing the game with family around awkward. They should also really tone down the swearing this time around. In the old Splinter Cells, there was rarely any swearing, but in Conviction you hear the f-bomb every 5 seconds. It's a little over-the-top Ubisoft...

Quote Originally Posted by trueguitarist95 View Post
    If you're talking about the enemies, then yes I definitely agree. In Conviction, they all shouted the same dialogue during the game and it got really repetitive and obnoxious. It also made playing the game with family around awkward. They should also really tone down the swearing this time around. In the old Splinter Cells, there was rarely any swearing, but in Conviction you hear the f-bomb every 5 seconds. It's a little over-the-top Ubisoft...
    100% agree. It REALLY bugs me to hear the F word every time someone opens their mouth. I also agree that it made the game awkward to play when family is in the next room. Just because it is a rated 'M' game doesn't mean there has to be cussing all the time. I hope their is more variety in emotions too, I want to know when my enemies are angry, scared, curious, etc. It adds a lot of fun to the game when you can scare the living crap out of the enemies.

if you mean the SP dialogue....than from looking at the story giving to us already....its going to be a sup par lines again

if in game.....oh god i hope not and if they even say "its Fisher" I"m going too......