Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: new! avenged sevenfold DLC!!! | Forums

Rocksmith 2014 Edition - The Smashing Pumpkins' "Cherub Rock"

How Guitar Teachers Can Use Rocksmith 2014 Edition

Rocksmith 2014 Edition -- How It Works -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Rocksmith 60-Day Challenge -- Trevor's Success Story -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

i cant hardly wait for the patch, i want to play a few solos at a slow speed and not have to fight with the game to keep it at a slow speed 8D

Oops!

Hey guys,

As Nao mentioned, this was a communication mix up with Xbox - the song was planned to go live today but since we moved the Bass DLC up we had to shuffle the planned song DLC's. The A7X song was only up for a little bit before it was taken down.

If you managed to get the song before it was removed, we believe you'll just have it early! Congrats you assertive fan you!

We can definitely confirm that A7X is coming to the game soon. Sorry for the confusion!

-Mike
    "Something magic comes out of bending little bits of wire..." -David Gilmour

Quote Originally Posted by crispyfunk View Post
    i cant hardly wait for the patch, i want to play a few solos at a slow speed and not have to fight with the game to keep it at a slow speed 8D
    Me too! I'd like to make Living After Midnight complete with the solo, but there's a lot more this will be useful on!

noooo

Ahhh... so it's the bass patch's fault... lovely. I guess I'll just continue to wait...

Will those of us who purchased the song, but haven't downloaded it yet, be getting a refund?

"you can look but you cant touch"...

Quote Originally Posted by BrunnenG View Post
    Will those of us who purchased the song, but haven't downloaded it yet, be getting a refund?
    Let me know after you try to download it, we believe you will still get the song.
    "Something magic comes out of bending little bits of wire..." -David Gilmour

Quote Originally Posted by Mike.RS.ComDev View Post
    Let me know after you try to download it, we believe you will still get the song.
    I'll be able to check when I get home. I have my 360 set to download purchases in the background, so I should have gotten it pushed down when I purchased it. We'll see. It's definitely been bought, I just don't know if it will already be on the machine or not.

ahhhh! was just about to download it lol

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast