Thread: Some feedback | Forums

Unhappy Some feedback

When I started playing, I enjoyed the game very much. However, I am really beginning to get bored with some issues, so I wanted to give some feedback.

The idea of the game is really fun, I like being able to go on with the House universe even now that the show is over.
    I also like that even if only two of my friends are playing, I can never really get blocked in the game. It only takes me some more time to get the favour points as I cannot cure ward patients more than once a day. But it's ok, I wouldn't spend all my day on the game anyway so it does not affect the fun.

One of my biggest issue however is how much the game is lagging !! I just moved overseas so I didn't take a huge computer with me. What I have is slightly bigger than a netbook, so it has better graphics management but I wouldn't be able to play the most recent video games. I didn't expect, however, that I would have such a hard time playing a facebook game ! I used to play games such a restaurant city or the sims on this computer without any such issue.

On House, it is really affecting my gameplay: the hypodermic needle points take forever to move, but somehow the lagging does not affect the time count. So I sometimes end up losing money and experience because it took them 2 or 3 seconds to get to the circle (even if they were meeting inside straight away). It is the same with the heart monitor minigame, sometimes the reading gets stuck and I miss a few hits because the screen just froze for seconds. The suturing minigame is a nightmare to play, the needle takes forever to follow my mouse, it gets stuck... I can never get less than 10 seconds in this minigame and so it is completely pointless (no experience, only 5$ budget...)

The blood lab and MRI minigame also suffer fro the lagging... In the blood lab, not only are there THOUSANDS of red cells as said in a few other posts, but since the games lags a lot, the cells tend to freeze a lot and then reappear in another place. So even if i was clicking on the right cell, the game would record my click a second later and bam, wrong cell. I am happy if get more than 6 or 7 cells right these days...
    For the MRI, the tiles take forever to flip, sometimes they freeze before flipping and only show the image for a milisecond after flipping back. The gameplay is way less affected by the lagging than the blood lab, I still have to admit, but when adding all the issues it gets annoying.

I am now at a point in the game when I constantly need to give House more than 1000$ for almost each step of the cases... thus I need to play the minigames like crazy if I want to be able to move on (since meds are also crazy expensive and House keeps on taking them from me, such as the medical supplies). If you add the lagging issues, it really starts not to be fun anymore... which is sad because I really enjoyed it at first. I am mostly logging in every day to cure ward patients and get the bonus.... and it even starts to feel pointless since the Budgetx2 has disappeared.

Would it be possible, for example, to have an option reducing the graphic quality ? Maybe this would help with such issues ?

Thanks for reading, please forgive me if there are grammar/spelling mistakes but English is not my first language.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I don't know if it will help you or not but I noticed that if I put it in full screen the lag is gone and its way easier to catch the right blood cells because there bigger.

Thanks a lot for the tip! Moving around the hospital is less laggy and the blood lab mini game does work a little better. I can get around 10 right cells now, woohoo ^^
    I admit I never tried the full screen before, since I figured it would make things worse.

The MRI and some of the emergency mini games are still frustrating though. For some reason, the countdown for some games takes like 10 seconds to do "3,2,1,go", and the following game is no faster!

Hi Endreyn,

I think you did fantastic for English not being your first language!

Thank you for all the great feedback. I will pass this on to the developers. Please feel free to submit a ticket to support at http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/ask.

Regards,
    House MD Team

Thank you for your answer ! :-)
    I will send a ticket to the support team then.

You're welcome. Thank you again for yours :-)