Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Main Heroes Information | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

Main Heroes Information

Tears / Blood - Might / Magic

I need your help everyone, I am trying to find out what the canon settings are for my heroes in terms of Might/Magic - Blood/Tears are. I simply can't remember what is canon anymore. If you guys can help me I'll make a list here below:

Sandor
    Might

Irina
    Magic?

Anton
    Might

Kiril
    Might

Anastasya
    Magic

EDIT: The reason I want to find this out is so that I can first play the campaigns the canon way, and then the opposite. This way I get all the achievements unlocked too.
    Last edited by Wintermist; 08-08-2012 at 08:22 PM.
    None of you all seem to understand
    I'm not locked in here with you
    You're locked in here with me
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by Wintermist View Post
    Tears / Blood - Might / Magic

I need your help everyone, I am trying to find out what the canon settings are for my heroes in terms of Might/Magic - Blood/Tears are. I simply can't remember what is canon anymore. If you guys can help me I'll make a list here below:

Sandor
    Might

Irina
    Magic

Anton
    Might

Kiril
    Might

Anastasya
    Magic

EDIT: The reason I want to find this out is so that I can first play the campaigns the canon way, and then the opposite. This way I get all the achievements unlocked too.
    I dont know if blood or tears is cannon. I'd say that they haven't decided if they even care which are canon. But going strictly off of what I think.

Anton Tears
    Kiril Blood
    Anastasya Tears
    Sandor Blood
    Irina tears

iirc Kiril default is magic, I remember changing him to might cuz I just played through Irina's campaign with magic hero and wanted to play might.

also I got a question -
    How do I change the blood/tears or might/magic setting of my campaign heroes in my dynasty? Eg. right now Kiril is Chaos Lord (blood might) in my dynasty, how do I make him something else? I tried playing through the Inferno campaign again and made him Hellcaller (tears might), but that didn't change his class in my dynasty.

Thanks
    Last edited by Laboomsikashod; 08-07-2012 at 10:23 AM.

I need to ask something... Why my hero's might changes? It was 32 the one day (20 might power and 12 might defense) and 18 the other and i cant seem to change it back? Anyone knows why is this? How can you fix this if it is possible? Im on Stronghold mission 2 btw

Quote Originally Posted by Laboomsikashod View Post
    iirc Kiril default is magic, I remember changing him to might cuz I just played through Irina's campaign with magic hero and wanted to play might.
    His default is might, not magic.

the defaults should be like this.
    Sandor might tears so he gets Airini who is magic tears
    Kiril might tears so he gets Xana who is magic tears
    Irina might blood (yes Irina's default is might despite the initial bug) so she can have Katashi who is magic blood
    Anastasya magic blood so she can get Ludmilla who is might blood
    Anton might blood so he can get Valeska who is magic blood
    with these combinations you always have one magic hero and one might hero perfect for balance!

implement the new content into the game

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisD.1 View Post
    Irina might blood (yes Irina's default is might despite the initial bug)...
    Sorry, I'm not sure I follow this. While I did find it strange that Irina's specialty is Heroism master despite being a magic hero, I think the game points to her being a magic hero. Mostly because in Sandor's campaign, Irina is dressed as a Cleric (Haven magic), hinting her likely a Magic hero. Also, there would be an overload of Might if Anastasya is the only magic hero.

Yeah and I seem to recall Irina was actually Magic the first time I started it. Pretty sure. But I wish we could get some Official list or something, or perhaps even a reset button

Quote Originally Posted by Wintermist View Post
    Yeah and I seem to recall Irina was actually Magic the first time I started it. Pretty sure. But I wish we could get some Official list or something, or perhaps even a reset button
    another bug. when i start my game with Irina she is might. and she has the heroism specialty for that reason.

implement the new content into the game

I was meddling with the map editor hoping to get a way to find out what they was originally, but no luck. Searched the web like crazy and from what I gathered the list that is now on the original post is what is most agreed on. But still, UBI, could you shed some light on this?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast