My thoughts on the leak screenshot is that any "game leaks" I've seen personally are EARLY in development. And the developers usually aren't done with a game debugging and such until after "official news" of it breaks.I read back also that appears this new prince won't be able to wall run. I sorta welcome that TBH. I want the next pop game to be unique and have special elements to it instead of the past POP games. If games don't change somewhat it is just new environments, new enemies that is it. Two or three games like that will get sorta repetitive. I heard also that this game will be darker than POP:2008, SOT or TFS, more like Warrior within.Dunno if it is true, but elements appear to be in place of it. I myself liked WW and it's special game play able to slice and behead enemies . And some of the clothing so far in the game look Egyptian/Sumerian. And it looks like you can interact with the crowd/people like in Assassin's creed. I still think next year earliest we will get "official news" on the next POP, especially if is a next gen game since no next gen console news have been released, and focus on other game franchises like Watch dogs, and A.C.
I though got some suggestions for the POP team in this new game:
1. Less magic in the game, focus on realism. I don't want special powers or being able to save me form a gruesome death or fall AKA Elika.
2. Have some openness to the game, like able to decide where to go and such.
3. Make "POP Zero" main enemies have backgrounds and the characters in the game.
4. In the game decide who you want to ally with or fight. Depending on the choices of friends or allies in the game or enemies give options of new areas, new dialogues, new scenarios, makes you
want to replay the game for different scenarios.
5. More than one ending in the game depending on your choices, that will CARRY into the sequel/ sequels.
6. Ability to decide what main weapon to use.
7. As always look for Ancient Persian culture for influence.