Thread: HOMM can't be found in Uplay | Forums

Angry HOMM can't be found in Uplay

Since I updated Uplay to v2.0, Heroes of Might and Magic VI can't be found in Uplay game tab. While the other games are still there.( As I know, many Chinese players have the same problems)
    The customer service(Ubi China) told me to download Uplay v1.7 to launch HOMM, and it worked. But if I want to launch other games, Uplay will update to 2.0.
    I have asked for help for more than one month, but there is no effective response to solve this problem.
    Now the DLC is published, and I lost patience. You are shaking my trust to you.
    If you still can't solve this problem, I will think you encouraging me to use the Cracked version instead of yours.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Some of my games are not showing in the Uplay Games tab.
    Games that you have bought on Steam have to be launched via the Steam client or via a shortcut created in the Steam client. They cannot be started directly via Uplay PC, which is why they are not showing under the Games tab.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...PC-Known-issue
    Ubisoft UK Forum Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Quote Originally Posted by Ubi-Mush View Post
    Some of my games are not showing in the Uplay Games tab.
    Games that you have bought on Steam have to be launched via the Steam client or via a shortcut created in the Steam client. They cannot be started directly via Uplay PC, which is why they are not showing under the Games tab.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...PC-Known-issue
    None of my game is bought on Steam. In the past, all of them can be launched via Uplay. Do you know Uplay v1.7? If you don't, please ask your Chinese colleague.

I need the answer and the solution.