Thread: Pouches? | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Experience #2 Customization & Co-op [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Season Pass Trailer [US]

Pouches?

Am I unclear on how pouches work? I bought a large medicine pouch for quite a lot of money (though I'm sure later in the story, it won't be so much relatively speaking), only to find out now that it's gone and my capacity is back down to normal. Is this a bug, or do they expire?

Also, early on I bought the Syrian sword, and later found that I was using the common sword again. I read online that I should check the weapons racks in the villa but only the common sword is there. What happened?

Thanks for any replies.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa-V View Post
    Am I unclear on how pouches work? I bought a large medicine pouch for quite a lot of money (though I'm sure later in the story, it won't be so much relatively speaking), only to find out now that it's gone and my capacity is back down to normal. Is this a bug, or do they expire?

Also, early on I bought the Syrian sword, and later found that I was using the common sword again. I read online that I should check the weapons racks in the villa but only the common sword is there. What happened?

Thanks for any replies.
    the sword should be in the villa, as for the pouches, you need to visit different stores and stock up on whatever you you need to stock up on

sig made by Zeejay. psn: nitres15
    "For in much wisdom, is much grief, and he that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow."

please put this soundtrack into the game ubisoft !!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pJCctetTRc

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa-V View Post

Thanks for any replies.
    Has the game saved the rest of your progress? As in, when you quit, do you restart at the same place where you left off or have you lost any story progress? It's a known problem in Uplay with the cloud sync enabled than in AC2 you can lose progress because the game overwrites your newer save file. This could be a possible explanation for why you've lost some of your items.

Another explanation for losing the Syrian sword is if an enemy knocked it out of your hand in a fight. But it should never completely disappear, it should be back at the villa even if you lost it in a fight.

Spoiler: 

"I am your superior, in both title and ability;
    you should know better than to question me."