Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: saw The Black Keys last night | Forums

Rocksmith 2014 Edition - The Smashing Pumpkins' "Cherub Rock"

How Guitar Teachers Can Use Rocksmith 2014 Edition

Rocksmith 2014 Edition -- How It Works -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Rocksmith 60-Day Challenge -- Trevor's Success Story -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Quote Originally Posted by rcole_sooner View Post
    Yeah, I try not to ever listen to artists, that I like, say things in interviews. I've learned that is hard to listen to their music afterwards. LOL!
    lol, I see what you mean, but it's not really that hard when you know who the one in the band is saying the things. If it was Dan instead of Patrick, then yeah maybe it would definitely be hard to listen to the music afterwards. It's kind of weird because Kanye West is a major ****** but I can still listen to his stuff no problem. lol It's just crazy because I'm seeing these interviews and they're all coming from just Patrick and almost everything that comes out of his mouth is just talking down everything else and just straight s*** talking. And the Black Keys as a whole get the heat for it. You see comments and it's like 'Oh, man I just lost so much respect for The Black Keys' when really it should just be 'I lost so much respect for Patrick Carney.' Sorry about that, I'm just rambling on. lol
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I have really started to dig their stuff. I had never heard of them before RS.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12