Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ubisoft Make The PS3 Version.... | Forums

Far Cry Classic Launch Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon Walkthrough Trailer [US]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - The year is 2007, it is the future

Far Cry 3 - Deluxe Bundle Trailer [UK]

Banned
    Insulting me again. All I did is post something that is the reason why us PS3 players get the shaft. Microsoft is a monopoly that needs to be knocked down again. What is up with people calling me an idiot and a crazy? Why do you say that politics is a bunch of crap? I would hate to see what you see as good and what is crap. Then I went on a rant, because of the two that insulted me and my opinions. My god sometimes I wish that there was a space ship that could take to a planet that is not full of dogs.
    Last edited by elitesniper365; 08-07-2012 at 06:28 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

You posted a bunch of opinionated crap that nobody wants to read..why don't you just wrap some more tinfoil around your head buddy..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mistados View Post
    You posted a bunch of opinionated crap that nobody wants to read..why don't you just wrap some more tinfoil around your head buddy..
    Hahahahahaha... everyone is an idiot then. Take that tin foil and shove it. I'am not one of those crazy old men that think that the Aliens or Government are trying to send radio waves in my head to control me. You are a dog that accepts everything you hear. While you bend over saying," Okay master I'm ready to take it."

I refuse to be the dog of another man. I'am a individual. Crap? You sir are the crap, not my opinion and facts. I hope you die from Mercury/ Fluoride poisioning. Who is the idiot the guy who questions, or someone that just does everything that they are told to do no matter how moral it is "Merica" Military soldiers.

Keep your opinions to your self as they do not help anyone in this world.
    Last edited by elitesniper365; 08-07-2012 at 07:12 PM.

Ok that is enough. All of you need to get back to the Topic at hand without the insults.

sorry black widow.....hes just a bit of an idiot

How is that guy not banned from this forum? Moderation please?

I played the 360 version and PS3 version of FC2 and found little difference between the two, the framerate was a bit clunky on the PS3 at times, but it was rare, i also noticed some weird graphical glitches on the 360 so i would say they both versions were good on the whole.

Banned
    Well I think this thread is pretty much over with. Ubisoft has confirmed that they will try to push the two consoles to their limits. Then those two will not stop. I guess we will find out when the beta is launched. If Ubisoft is telling the truth, or not.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234