Thread: Wont load | Forums

Thumbs up Wont load

I have been trying to play for a couple of days. When I get to a crime scene it just has 100% loading logo and just stays there I have tried many things and it won't load. The crime scene does not load for me. Please check into this so I can play. Thanks!
    Becky:
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hello Becky,

Thanks for reporting your issue.

Have you tried doing these simple steps?

- Clear your browser's cache and cookies
    - Make sure your browser version is up to date
    - Make sure your Adobe Flash Player is up to date (http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/)
    - Make sure Java is up to date (http://java.com/en/download/index.jsp)
    - Try playing with a different browser (We recommend Google Chrome and Firefox for playing our facebook games as Internet Explorer may have some compatibility issues)

If it doesn't work can you please let us know what OS (operating system : Windows, Mac? Which version? Vista? Windows 7? Snow Leopard? Lion?) you are on and what browser you use (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google chrome, Opera, Safari? Other?)

Thank you!

Question

i'm at the end of the third case set of CSI;Crime Scene Investigation and i can't advance to case set four because the scene won't load in the case "Tanked". It just keeps saying 100%.. i've also tried everything. i have google chrome and windows 7. so what's up with that?

I have the same problem. I'm on the same case as Debbie (Tanked) and whenever I try to load the case it hangs at 100%. I'm also using Google Chrome and Windows 7. Everything is up to date

Hello,

Our developer team is aware of these issues and they are working on it.

Thanks for your patience and comprehension!