Thread: I really love this game BUT... | Forums

Unhappy I really love this game BUT...

This game has really been improving with all the little changes that have been occurring but I still have a couple of rather large issues:

My biggest issue at the moment is construction items, I love that we can get boards from collections but I currently have several unfinished buildings because I can not get enough of the other materials, I really don't want to add 4million people that I don't even know just so I can progress in the game, this is the exact reason I gave up on Farm Ville.

Also on the subject of adding 4million people is staffing, I've run out of neighbors and now also have constructions that I can not finish, as well as a few things id like to buy but cant because I know I cant staff them

These two things are what will likely cause me to stop playing if something is not done as they are bringing progress to a stand still.

Also a couple of minor things:

My solution to the excess of weeds is that I simply put dirt path where I don't want them to grow but sometimes it breaks up where a horse has been standing and I dislike the small holes that appear near the edges

The way the expansion slots now highlight, rather irritating!

And lastly (for now) the shop items that require Saddle Dollars to purchase are far to expensive, i will not be spending any real money on this game until the prices are more reasonable and my two main issues are addressed.

Ooohhh! and the "sorry you can not place this item here" glitches!
    Last edited by Mel1417; 08-03-2012 at 09:28 AM. Reason: Additions
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Totally agree.

Ubisoft Support Staff NCSA
    Hi Mel1417

Thanks for your feedback! We do appreciate it and work hard to make Horse Haven better with each new content patch. Hopefully you'll keep playing and let us know what you think of it!