Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Focus stun ? (loomer video) | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Focus stun ? (loomer video)

hey guys so loomer posted a new video showing off the new focus stun thingy whatcha think bout it ?
    also you can get stunned in the hey

thankya loomer for the vid :3
    Last edited by MRsmith1994; 08-02-2012 at 08:32 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I think that for playing against randomers, it will be great for people with smokebombs as randomers willl probably be unaware of focus. However, when it catches on, it'll be annoying as hell, especially with pro s doing it. I think that resilliance has new added value.

Expect far more OSB.

Quote Originally Posted by stingray10 View Post
    I think that for playing against randomers, it will be great for people with smokebombs as randomers willl probably be unaware of focus. However, when it catches on, it'll be annoying as hell, especially with pro s doing it. I think that resilliance has new added value.

Expect far more OSB.
    yeah we'll be seeing more OSB SADLY -.-

Just want to point out that by definition, using a smoke to get a focus on a stun would still be defensive smoke bomb, not offensive.

And let silly people wast an 80 second ability for 150 bonus points on a stun. I'd rather save it and get two stuns instead, or stun and a kill.

I think 80 second smoke bomb is going to smack a lot of players' playstyle in the face. I can't wait.
    ---------------------------------

XBL Gamertag : Your Innate
    Gaming Twitter : https://twitter.com/your1nnate
    Youtube Channel : http://www.youtube.com/yourinnate

Quote Originally Posted by YourInnate View Post
    Just want to point out that by definition, using a smoke to get a focus on a stun would still be defensive smoke bomb, not offensive.

And let silly people wast an 80 second ability for 150 bonus points on a stun. I'd rather save it and get two stuns instead, or stun and a kill.

I think 80 second smoke bomb is going to smack a lot of players' playstyle in the face. I can't wait.
    That totals up to 350 points which is a lot and if you only have one pursuer (Possibly also being lower on the ladder of the match as well) it certainly is not silly.

And all the rest of the situations don't occur as often as the above possibility so i am sure many will prefer (Me sometimes also) to use the ability to get that one pursuer with an extra 150 points.

That totals up to 350 points which is a lot and if you only have one pursuer (Possibly also being lower on the ladder of the match as well) it certainly is not silly.

And all the rest of the situations don't occur as often as the above possibility so i am sure many will prefer (Me sometimes also) to use the ability to get that one pursuer with an extra 150 points.
    Ofcourse its silly why would I like to stun one guy for 350 points and then get killed buy the sucound guy? When I can stun bouth guys for 400 points and still be alive?

This is only gonna be useful in ffa

Quote Originally Posted by Mc Dudes View Post
    Ofcourse its silly why would I like to stun one guy for 350 points and then get killed buy the sucound guy? When I can stun bouth guys for 400 points and still be alive?

This is only gonna be useful in ffa
    If the focus Stun gave a seperate bonus, that would give it use but other than that, meh.

Gracias por la firma TheHowlerrr It's awesome sauce!
    I don't taunt!

As a wise Mario Auditore once said to a young Ezio "You are not Vieri. Do not become him."

Sorry. I've been playing too much manhunt lately and I really only looked at it's applications there.
    I personally didn't use smoke too much outside of manhunt so I don't feel qualified to comment about ffa as I didn't care for assassinate (and used crackers when I did) and used d/p in wanted.
    ---------------------------------

XBL Gamertag : Your Innate
    Gaming Twitter : https://twitter.com/your1nnate
    Youtube Channel : http://www.youtube.com/yourinnate

Quote Originally Posted by Rossko23 View Post
    If the focus Stun gave a seperate bonus, that would give it use but other than that, meh.
    yeah i totally agree with ya

Quote Originally Posted by MRsmith1994 View Post
    yeah i totally agree with ya
    But it's not like we need more ways to get Extreme variety. It's already very attainable.

I like the focus stun. It's another Risk VS Reward mechanic, which I think is great. I would love if it had a unique animation, like a massive haymaker or some kind of brutal takedown.

And I agree with Nate, smoke's increased cooldown is going to do wonders for AC3 multiplayer. We're going to see good variety of abilities now, and not just smoke wars. So hopefully we as a community will be able to move away from the endless smoke bomb debates.
    XBL: trikky d | youtube | twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast