Thread: Politics and Anti Britishness | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Politics and Anti Britishness

I for one is brewing with excitement over this game and i am sooo looking forward to the change of direction the plot is something fresh for the franchise and new which is
    exactly what we needed.

However i am growing tired of constantly hearing moaners claiming that AC3 is anti british !!

I suggest take a step back chill out and read your history, the bottom line is Connor is an Assassin and will be killing enemies on both sides wether they are american or british,

The American Revolution is a pivotal part of history not for getting an important part , people are forgetting that George Washington was the first freemason so expect twists and turn within the the story ( Not trying to be a spoiler ) but who knows were Connors story is going to take him and who is going to be at the center of this war.

There have been loads of threads on this subject already, we really don't need another one. Just search for them if you want to participate in probably still ongoing discussion..

And yet, if he brings up those ones, he'll get yelled at for necroposting...

Thanks to Kiwi_Shane for the sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Locopells View Post
    And yet, if he brings up those ones, he'll get yelled at for necroposting...
    Hahaha so true.
    "People are locked into a box. They see the box around them, They see the holes, the leaks and the cracks and they try to fix them but they don't stop to think that maybe there's something wrong with the box itself."

-Peter Joseph

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free"

-Goethe

I aint been on these forums for a while so i did not realise there was another topic about this but i ubi cant please everyone aye .

There are always going to be sour thorns who want to ruin the fun for others

There are a few threads already on the subject - one is a pinned thread containing the Independance trailer - that has some discussion in it about what people assume is the same theme as this topic.

however I suggest people check out the new Anvil Next trailer - since that shows both red coats and blue coats being on the receiving end of Connors wraith...

Locking thread.