Thread: Question for N-Americans or other knowledgeable (AC3 Glyph related) | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-op Heist Mission Commented Demo [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

Question for N-Americans or other knowledgeable (AC3 Glyph related)

Are there a lot of mountains/caves with writing found near/in them from previous civilizations in the wilderness of north america?

I'm thinking these might be the equivalent of glyphs in AC3, that you have to explore some cave or climb some mountain in order to find.

Discuss.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by DazedUp View Post
    Are there a lot of mountains/caves with writing found near/in them from previous civilizations in the wilderness of north america?

I'm thinking these might be the equivalent of glyphs in AC3, that you have to explore some cave or climb some mountain in order to find.

Discuss.
    Good question,i would like to know that too.
    I'm going to do some research on the internet today and i'll let you know when i found something interesting
    "People are locked into a box. They see the box around them, They see the holes, the leaks and the cracks and they try to fix them but they don't stop to think that maybe there's something wrong with the box itself."

-Peter Joseph

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free"

-Goethe

I think caves will be a huge possibility.

These pics are all from North American caves:

I can see Connor climbing these kinda structures.

Wall carvings ("glyphs")

There's the North American national cave and it's called "the cave of forgotten dreams". Could be AC related.
    Here are some pics:

It really would be graphically stunning and i think it would really be a missed opportunity (again) if they don't add them into the game.
    "People are locked into a box. They see the box around them, They see the holes, the leaks and the cracks and they try to fix them but they don't stop to think that maybe there's something wrong with the box itself."

-Peter Joseph

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free"

-Goethe

I'm almost certain they said that there'll be a cave in it. The caves in those pictures don't look like they're from New England though. That looks like the Midwest to me.

Quote Originally Posted by rileypoole1234 View Post
    I'm almost certain they said that there'll be a cave in it. The caves in those pictures don't look like they're from New England though. That looks like the Midwest to me.
    I believe it's this cave:

http://www.rd.com/advice/travel/hidd...onal-monument/

-Peter Joseph

-Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by De Filosoof View Post
    I think caves will be a huge possibility.
    These pics are all from North American caves.
    Wow, those look amazing.

Yes, I totally see the possibility of caves being in the game and likely containing glyphs as wall carvings.

Quote Originally Posted by De Filosoof View Post
    Alabama is in the Southern states of the U.S though.