Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bass In-Game? | Forums

Rocksmith 2014 Edition - The Smashing Pumpkins' "Cherub Rock"

How Guitar Teachers Can Use Rocksmith 2014 Edition

Rocksmith 2014 Edition -- How It Works -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Rocksmith 60-Day Challenge -- Trevor's Success Story -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by Chesapeake36 View Post
    My thoughts exactly. Though I think you forgot one. 51/61? http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/rocksmith/trophies/
    Well, on xbox there are 50. Seems that PS3 gives you a trophy for getting all 50 (putting it to 51), but on xbox you don't seem to unlock an achievement for getting them all.

Quote Originally Posted by SeattleSauve View Post
    Well, on xbox there are 50. Seems that PS3 gives you a trophy for getting all 50 (putting it to 51), but on xbox you don't seem to unlock an achievement for getting them all.
    All PS3 games have an 'extra' Platinum trophy for getting 'all' trophies in a game.
    Xbox has never had that extra
    Chris

Gibson SG '61 Reissue, Gibson Les Paul Studio, Ibanez RG350QMZ, Epiphone Hummingbird (Accoustic), Yamaha APX500II (Accoustic), Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Bass Special

I'm sure Xbox games could have an achievement for getting all achievements, unless Microsoft doesn't allow developers to poll for that kind of information or something. If that's the case, game developers probably just don't see the need to do it.

i cant wait to start learning the bass from Rocksmith ive got my bass guitar all tuned up and ready to plug in

Quote Originally Posted by raynebc View Post
    I'm sure Xbox games could have an achievement for getting all achievements, unless Microsoft doesn't allow developers to poll for that kind of information or something. If that's the case, game developers probably just don't see the need to do it.
    Actually, any games you got all achievements in shows up as an award, giving a touch more notoriety. It is probably came in as a copycat from the PS.
    Playing RS since Oct 19 2011 on the bundled Epiphone Junior
    RSP 30M(ish) Level 11 - Rocksmith ( - In Rocksmith, I have yet to hear it from my wife
    )

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12