Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official ACIII Characters Discussion Thread | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

The Official ACIII Characters Discussion Thread

Hey guys! So I've noticed a lot of threads out there regarding the gameplay, abilites and etc about the multiplayer, but I'm yet to notice one about the characters, so here goes. This is the thread in which we discuss the multiplayer personas of the upcoming game in the AC franchise, Assassins Creed III. Which ones do you like, and which ones do you not like? Discuss!

(I'll update the thread as time goes with lists of the characters and supposedly pictures as well, but as for now I'll let this thread get into action first.)

I, for one, was very excited to be able to play as the redcoat ('corsair' looking female in, well, a red coat), but I recently found out that she's a target exclusive, which is kind of a bummer considering we don't have target in Sweden. Hopefully they ship though, which in that case solves everything.

You can read more about some of the personas here:http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki...yer_Characters
    Last edited by CarnivalBox; 08-02-2012 at 01:36 AM.

Death is the final unknown
    -CarnivalBox
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Despite my initial fanboying over the Redcoat, I think the Robber and the Lady Maverick will be my favourites going into the game. I'm also loving the Mountebank (even though I'll never use him) because he has a strong steampunk vibe coming off him and I love steampunk. The only characters that I don't like so far have been the native American ones, but that's just because they seem to look so out of place currently. Hopefully they'll stick out a little less in the final version, but overall I have to say I'm loving the new characters.

Also, the Redcoat is also available with Gamestop pre-orders if that helps?
    Last edited by whattafool; 08-01-2012 at 11:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alexisnotonffire View Post
    Despite my initial fanboying over the Redcoat, I think the Robber and the Lady Maverick will be my favourites going into the game. I'm also loving the Mountebank (even though I'll never use him) because he has a strong steampunk vibe coming off him and I love steampunk. The only characters that I don't like so far have been the native American ones, but that's just because they seem to look so out of place currently. Hopefully they'll stick out a little less in the final version, but overall I have to say I'm loving the new characters.

Also, the Redcoat is also available with Gamestop pre-orders if that helps?
    I can really see your point with the native personas, they stick out like a sore thumb. As for the redcoat gamestop pre-order thing, what I know that's only available if you pre-order from germany, but I might be wrong (please say I'm wrong).

Death is the final unknown
    -CarnivalBox

i'm very excited about the lady in the bonnet because she looks so ordinary. everyone else totes around rifles and spears and mallets and swords, and in the real world they'd be extremely conspicuous. bonnet lady couldn't look any more harmless. a true assassin!

i also enjoy the female native american's design because it reminisces so much of tigerlily from disney's peter pan! pocahontas, my foot.

Banned
    They are all Templars, not Assassin's
    None really excite me

Quote Originally Posted by HaSoOoN-MHD View Post
    They are all Templars, not Assassin's
    None really excite me
    templars who are assassins. that's sort of the entire idea of the multiplayer.

Banned
    ....No. All the multi characters we played as were Templars/Affiliations with the Templars.

Quote Originally Posted by HaSoOoN-MHD View Post
    ....No. All the multi characters we played as were Templars/Affiliations with the Templars.
    i know that. i'm not talking about the personas as actual characters, with names and histories and such. i mean we the players using them AS assassins in the multiplayer. :|

Quote Originally Posted by CarnivalBox View Post
    I can really see your point with the native personas, they stick out like a sore thumb. As for the redcoat gamestop pre-order thing, what I know that's only available if you pre-order from germany, but I might be wrong (please say I'm wrong).
    Ah, I couldn't tell you about that. I only know that it comes with the UK version so I assumed it would come with the others too.

Banned
    I want the Doctor/Prowler/Renegade
    If only the Renegade was in AC:B....

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast