Thread: I would like to join a clan | Forums

Talking I would like to join a clan

Iam looking for a clan to join, I just started not too long ago but im pretty good at it. I am about to purchase a new mic I had lost my other one. Just need some people to play any mode with. PSN name is Boss_06_CU
    Last edited by Boss_06_CU; 08-01-2012 at 10:44 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Add me on PSN: Koqex

See if you can keep up with the KEQ

ok ill add you

Tactical Gaming are always growing but recently has seen a sudden increase in our Ghost Recon PC Division alone! with 23 current members between our 2 battalions and soon to be 3 with another 7 recruits who have filled out an application form we are gathering pace fast! We are always recruiting so head over to our headquarter ]www.tacticalgaming.net and fill out an application form! We also supply such to both PS3 and Xbox which both hold even more members! We don't care about skill level or K/D if you have it well done but we look at Communication, Team work and Dedication. These are what really matter! If you can use these tools well you will go far in TG and you will see a rapid improvement in your game as we train you to build on these skills for in the battlefield! so again head to our headquarters www.tacticalgaming.net and fill out one of our application forms I hope to see you in-game and in our forums soon! Microphone required.