Thread: Invalid format | Forums

Invalid format

I just installed GRFS and when I started the game, the screen flashed to black and "Invalid Format" flashes across the screen. I can't locate the options.xml file to change the res like i had to do with GRAW2. I'm not a programmer or anything fancy like that and it took me some time to figure that one out. I'm lost on this one, though. I checked the FAQs and searched for similar things but no luck. Sorry for being a DA. I have the dxdiag info info. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hi, I would suggest contacting technical support who would be able to assist you, the link is in my signature.
    Ubisoft UK Forum Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Thumbs up Really?

Of all the video cards that are available, why is it that twice now, GRAW2 and now GRFS, my cards are the only ones that don't work? First I have to upgrade because the cards i did have aren't good enough and then when I do get really good upgrades, first time an ATI 1950 PRO 512MB which kicked butt on all games except GRAW2 and now with GeForce GTX 560 Ti, which tears up CoDMW3 and Battlefield 3 but won't play GRFS. This sux!!