Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: What game(s) are you currently playing? | Forums

Frag Doll Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixxel FD View Post
    I want to play Guild Wars sooooooo bad.
    You don't even know. D:
    Just waiting for the semester to be over... >_>
    I found that GW2 was not the game for me! Sad day, boo! I blame Shootmania for it's addictiveness!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Happy Wars!!

I finished Dust: An Elysian Tale a few days ago. It was such a blast playing it. I hope they make a sequel. My next game will be Need for Speed Most Wanted. It's time to get back to racing cars.
    Pokemon Diamond Friend Code: 4682-4970-6275
    Wii Friend Code: 4443-7625-9283-3123

Quote Originally Posted by arc14716 View Post
    I finished Dust: An Elysian Tale a few days ago. It was such a blast playing it. I hope they make a sequel. My next game will be Need for Speed Most Wanted. It's time to get back to racing cars.
    Oh man, totally want to get into NFS:MW! The community manager here has been pimping those pics out and it's been such a tease!

I just finally got my internet back on, and I'm so confused as to what I want to play. Currently playing some AC: Brotherhood at the same time as AC3. I have BL2 to finish, The Walking Dead to start, a bunch of 3DS games etc etc. And I'm totally bummed that I missed the GW2 Halloween event. *cries*

I just finished with Borderlands 2, was going to play more of Lollipop Chainsaw until I get my Halo 4 game in the mail.

I'm back on Mass Effect 3. I really love the ME series. Though the biggest reason is because my busted *** xbox only seems to be able to play ME3 without 2 red lighting. Odd, but it could've been a far worse game, that's for sure

Lately I've been finishing up AC3, working on my 2nd playthrough of Borderlands 2 cause it's just that awesome, and today I re-picked up Syberia from original XBox just for a nice trip down memory lane.

I'm still waiting to get Halo 4... yes I know it's sad that I don't have it yet. Hopefully soon though. How I've missed you Spartan 117!

Quote Originally Posted by ATOMICxCUPCAKE View Post
    Lately I've been finishing up AC3, working on my 2nd playthrough of Borderlands 2 cause it's just that awesome, and today I re-picked up Syberia from original XBox just for a nice trip down memory lane.

I'm still waiting to get Halo 4... yes I know it's sad that I don't have it yet. Hopefully soon though. How I've missed you Spartan 117!
    I haven't gotten my Halo 4 in the mail either and I ordered it from Gamestop. But my husband ordered his from Amazon and it arrived over a week ago. So I have been playing his disc. Where did you order yours from?

(Side note for those wondering, my husband is a civilian in Iraq and I am stationed in Germany so that is why we both ordered the same game. He is here visiting and is going to be taking his Halo back with him.)

Well, I had it preordered at Gamestop and lack of funds prevented me from getting it at the midnight launch. But, my husband suprised me tonight when I got off work with a copy!! So, for now, we will have to play split screen until I can get my own copy. We're both very posessive of our games and XBoxes so that's why we get two copies of almost every game haha!

Thankfully I don't have to wait for it in the mail and I hope you get your soon!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456