Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Splinter cell cartoon (2 month project I'm working on. Your input will affect episode | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Cool idea. Good luck with that.

Add in Johnny as one of the guards,he is so funny.
    Hahaha whole clan of Johnnies

Stealth Always Wins
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by MANGAJEDI View Post
    Hey that's awesome. (^_^) I'll come to you for tips then
    Haha I appreciate it. I'll try to help you if I can.But just so you know, my animation was pretty amateur. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Quote Originally Posted by reddragonhrcro View Post
    Add in Johnny as one of the guards,he is so funny.

Can´t wait to see this,love parodies
    Lol I thought of the Johnny from the NSA training videos. But sure. It'll poke fun at MGS. My other favorite. They've poked fun at SC before.

"I alone have the fifth freedom. The right to lie, cheat, steal, and kill to protect America's freedoms. If I am captured or killed my country has the right to disavow any knowledge of my existence. If I succeed in my mission nobody will ever know I was there. My name is Sam Fisher, and I am a Splinter Cell." -Fisher

XBL GAMERTAG: MANGAJEDI

Quote Originally Posted by MANGAJEDI View Post
    Lol I thought of the Johnny from the NSA training videos. But sure. It'll poke fun at MGS. My other favorite. They've poked fun at SC before.

This?

Quote Originally Posted by reddragonhrcro View Post

This?
    Lol omg yes! I love that you found this! (^_^) it also came in the spec. Edition of MGS3 subsistance that I have. I got to talk to David hayter (voice of snake in metal gear.) brilliant man. Got him to call my friend for his wedding as a wedding gift for him. (he also called me)

Now if I ever got to meet or talk to ironsIDE I could die happy

"I alone have the fifth freedom. The right to lie, cheat, steal, and kill to protect America's freedoms. If I am captured or killed my country has the right to disavow any knowledge of my existence. If I succeed in my mission nobody will ever know I was there. My name is Sam Fisher, and I am a Splinter Cell." -Fisher

@ MANGAJEDI
    Hey man, this sounds really cool.
    I'm excited to see watchu cook'n up

Thank you. I'll be busy this week for a medical reason but after I will be working out more sketches and so on for the project. Only thing is I need to think of a soundtrack for the video. Since it's a parody I'd rather not use the game soundtrack- but I have a friend who could make one for this cartoon, I also need to find some goof sound bites for other things (^_^)

MJ wanted me to let everyone know that his comic is coming along nicely and he will have it up "soon".

The dreaded 'soon'.

MY COMPUTER IS BACK!!!!!!!!! - for those who remember or are keeping track i'm starting animation on the splinter cell cartoon i'm making. ....

Sorry it took a while guys. My computer just shipped to me today and I had put it all together. ONLY bad thing about new computers is installing all my animation software again. I'll be resuming animating soon. I have some voice actors and we will record voicing soon.

Hope you all got a chance to see the 5th freedom trailer...Can't wait to sport Sam's old Tac suit.

Bust it out MJ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12