Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: (PS3)* Ghost team 6* is now recruiting | Forums

(PS3)* Ghost team 6* is now recruiting

we are a clan that works together at all cost to get the job done we need new players so we can expand our clan we want to to just give people who really enjoy this game to have players to play with every day and its a chance to meet new people to meet that share your same interest if interested add me on mi psn chrisglenn if not thanks for reading
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

That at all costs part really sounds like me, I am not afraid to stop a hack or the enemey from taking an objective even if I die. Check out the thread I posted, it has my "resume". By the way I like the name.

What modes do you play?

yea tht sounds good for getting the job done and thanks for liking the name ... and we play every mode from re spawn to no re spawn we spread our game play

Ah okay, well I have never really bin a non re spawn guy or HC mode Guy, Not so far anyway... I pretty much only play Decoy or Conflict.

we play alot of Decoy and Conflict whats your psn so we can join up and see how yu ply

Quote Originally Posted by chrisglenn View Post
    we are a clan that works together at all cost to get the job done we need new players so we can expand our clan we want to to just give people who really enjoy this game to have players to play with every day and its a chance to meet new people to meet that share your same interest if interested add me on mi psn chrisglenn if not thanks for reading
    Bro I need a squad, it's despressing that there is no matchmaking and whatnot. My PSN is XElMaginfic0x94

seems to be a good team with good playing environment that enjoys the GRFS. thanks for the opportunity to belong to this group. Cumps

I want in too Kiba_Fang91 Im a US soldier stationed in Germany right now and I love using tactics as long as people are playing the objective.

ok you can join add me at chrisglenn on psn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast