Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone know how to link your facebook (GRC) with your GRN for camos etc? | Forums

Anyone know how to link your facebook (GRC) with your GRN for camos etc?

I have a facebook and GRN account(Ubi account etc) under the same email but when I unlock stuff on it it doesn't link up with my GRN and unlock on there, and I don't get them on the game. I know this probably isn't the best place to ask, but does anyone know what could be wrong here?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hi, please check you are going through the correct steps;

Sign into Uplay using the link Uplay REWARDS above the game screen.
    Complete a mission in Ghost Recon Commander, then select the Ghost Recon: Future Soldier reward by clicking OK.
    Confirm that you want the reward by clicking OK in the dialog box that says "This item is only available in Uplay-enabled Ghost Recon games."
    The Ghost Recon: Future Soldier items are automatically credited to your Uplay account.
    Items will be in your inventory.

If they are still not appearing please email GRN Support, the email address is in my signature.

"Uplay service is unavailable.

We're sorry, the Uplay service is unavailable at this time. Please try again later. Your reward will still be here waiting for you."

Hopefully they can get that linked up again soon.

Spartacus Legends Community Manager EvilPixieGrrr's Avatar
    If the Uplay continues to be unavailable (give it a few hours) then it's best for you to contact Support about it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I got the same problem "We're sorry, the Uplay service is unavailable at this time. Please try again later. Your reward will still be here waiting for you.
    #001" everytime, allready sent like 4 emails to "grnetwork-support@ubisoft.com" and never have an answer.. :/

Same here as well and also the code to unlock the defender pistol isnt working, is ubisoft undergoing updates of something because this is weird

Hi guys, I'm investigating this, but in the meantime please do contact Technical Support.

Are all of you trying to redeem through web or through an app?
    Last edited by Ubi-Mush; 08-05-2012 at 08:15 PM.

I got the App, and also play GR Commander, but cant sync from fb to ps3.. i spent mi 100 Ubi pts. on Ubi option from ps3 Ghost Recon FS..

Any updates on this?

I get the "Uplay service is unavailable" when clicking UPlay on the Facebook App GRC page however I successfully gotten the camo I unlocked from GRC to GRFS (Swedish). It might be I linked my UPlay through the UPlay app on Facebook but I'm not certain. I didn't have to go to Ghost Recon Network in order to unlock the camo though and it just went straight in-game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast