150 is still a LOT of songs. Most bands don't have that many songs in their set lists.
Has anything been said on how the Bass DLC can be bought? Straight credit card purchase or Microsoft/Playstation points.
This is great news, especially if it means they're going to finally add "set speed". That's been loooooooong in coming.
Well, there is another possibility.
The bass expansion might be free.
My reasoning is that:
1. Great PR prior to the world release.
2. Base will be included free in the world release versions, I think.
3. RB didn't charge extra for Base..or any of the other instruments. RS might be thinking, why should we ?
4. Simplifies everything, just include it in the patch.
5. Ubisoft is not cash starved, RS is very profitable, and with the world release..they stand to make a ton of money anyways.
6. Less grumbling on the forums
7. Ubisoft has been never even talked about it's price even though the release date is soon, also no price listed anywhere else.
so free is possible.
My Rocksmith Teach Me Blog