Please fix. Simple things left out. Devs.
I paid $49.99 for a game that doesn't even include the basics.
Developers, please fix/add.
1. No options menu in multiplayer. I cannot access "OPTIONS" while in a multiplayer game. Cannot change controls on the fly, or check my controls. This is sad.
2. In-Game Name- I was never warned that my UPLAY ACCOUNT name was going to be my in-game multiplayer name. Seriously, let us create an in game name or use our steam names. There are hundreds of people out there whose names you cant even pronounce because they are name/number combinations. I didnt want my uplay login name to be my character name. Thats just lame.
3. Ability to create a match without LAN.
1. This is quite annoying and possibly an easy thing to implement. Should have been this way from the beginning.
Originally Posted by ohzeenyc
2. Welcome to how Ubisoft does things (I discovered this when I played AC:Revelations online...no real fix unless you call customer service and complain)
3. I'm assuming you mean that they need to add dedicated servers instead of the using the old school p2p method that makes the game extremely vulnerable to hacking/connection issues. In my opinion this would probably take quite a while to implement since they'd need to build the entire backend to support. The front end implementation shouldn't be too hard to change since you pretty much change the search algorithm to search for dedicated servers.
We need at least to be able host,this random joining things not working !
Hosting our own games give's us more control and the ability to remove cheats Etc!