Thread: Complete all bomb missions problem. | Forums

Assassin's Creed® Freedom Cry Gameplay Walkthrough Trailer [UK]

Freedom Cry DLC Launch Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Official Accolade Trailer - Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Multiplayer Features Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Complete all bomb missions problem.

Hi,
    I have completed the Revelations game and I am now tidying up by completing the achievements. I only have one bomb mission that I didn't do during the game, it's the 'Kill a Mission target with a bomb'

Obviously I should have done this during the original run through. But when I go to the underworld section in the DNA archive, and play the level where you track down the kill the fat Byzantine guy. When I kill him with a bomb it doesn't register in the achievements log.

Any ideas ? Any ideas for a different level to try and kill the target with a bomb ?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Are you sure it has to be one of the main story missions? Can't it be one of the assassin recruit missions, for example? I think the Thespian (part 2) should be a pretty easy target to bomb as she stands still for a long period of time. For a main mission you could try Tarik, the target at the Janissary camp.

"I am your superior, in both title and ability;
    you should know better than to question me."

Thanks

Ok, I'll try thoses, and get back to you if there is still an issue.

I did findn one bug, I found a group of 4 guards that I could kill and they just kept getting back up. Very funny, immortal guards must have spent 10 mins repeatedly killing them in inventive ways before I got bored :-)

Nope

Well I have gone to the DNA database, replayed several stages and killed people with the red target icon with bombs, and the game just isn't registering the kills. :-(
    Must be a bug, There are no other missions or Master Assassin challenges for me to do, so I can only attempt to kill targets by replaying DNA sequences and this isn't working.
    Ho Hum.

Well I found an Assassin Mission, killed the target with a bomb, got a confirmation message stating that I had completed the missions and more bomb items were available in the Assassins Den etc. But it's still not showing on as completed on the Achievements page. Annoying. But not the end of the world.
    Last edited by SimonL2012; 08-02-2012 at 01:14 PM.