Thread: Completed the game | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    I have completed the game but cannot access the extra feature labelled prince of Persia 1 how do I get it.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    I have completed the game but cannot access the extra feature labelled prince of Persia 1 how do I get it.

XyZspineZyX
    Yes i have had the same problem if anyone has any info on this please email me at Darhphes@aol.com.

Thanks

XyZspineZyX
    hey guys...you can get the "cheat" (in quotes cause it is but still is an actual part of the game) off www.ign.com ...do a search for PoP:SoT and then goto the cheat section for it and it will have how to access it there...

general hint though is that after the "above the baths" save point...if you don't know where that is it is after the first new sword pickup...go from there to that big cavern and bad *** your way through that...then at the lever and gear in that room before you fight the scarabs(???) click it twice clockwise...the doors should be closed and then run around the room till the sword stops sparking...upon doing so break that section of wall and boom...you will see from there...

either way ign has a better explanation if you don't know how to get there from that...pretty bad *** "cheat"...but the graphics are kind of iffy...hehe, they may want to rework that into a SEQUEL or something...ah its hopeless on my end...

eitherway that be it...ill check back frequently to see if there is any help i can give...also post your first time and your fastest time at my other post in the general discussion page...im just curious what everyone else is finishing it in...

late
    dave-o