Thread: Ghost Recon FS Unrecognized Disc error | Forums

Ghost Recon FS Unrecognized Disc error

Hi, i bought this game 2 weeks ago and when i went to play it on my xbox i got 'Unrecognized Disc', i tried it on another xbox and it got as far as the loading screen - so i took the game back to the retailer and swapped it for another copy. I'm getting the same 'Unrecognized Disc' error - i have tried the fix on the microsoft website but to no avail, has anybody else had this problem and, if so, how did you fix it?.

Edit : My xbox is a relatively new 250gb Slim and every other game i have (by Ubisoft or anybody else) play perfectly so i wouldn't say it was a console fault.
    Last edited by Mr Namdac; 07-29-2012 at 06:09 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hi, do you have any corrupted saves? scroll all the way to the right in the dashboard and click memory/games

I am having the same problem with my disc on my 360. I installed the game on my harddrive thinking this would solve the problem. I was mistaken. Sometimes the game works. Sometimes, I keep getting the "unauthorized disc" message and it instantly reboots my console. All of my other games work just fine. And I really like the game. I'd really like to know what the problem is.

If you have tried the suggestion on the Microsoft site I suggest you contact technical support.

You should always install games to the hard drive this not only prolongs the life of the disc drive but also the fans etc.