Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: DarkAssassina00's "Reunion of Champions" (ACB Tournament) August 2012 (XBL, PS3) | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Experience #2 Customization & Co-op [US]

DarkAssassina00's "Reunion of Champions" (ACB Tournament) August 2012 (XBL, PS3)

Hello everyone! I'm DarkAssassina00, many of you know me as Dark, and leader of the MLU. Currently, I'm working on a huge tourney called the "Reunion of Champions" (RoC) that I had meant to start earlier this summer for my 100 subscriber special, but I've decided to start it now instead. It's going to be split into 2 parts. The first part is going to be Xbox, and the second part is going to be PS3 (yay, I know there hasn't been a tourney for you guys in awhile). You could also call these 2 separate tournaments, but for organizing purposes I'm calling this a 2 part tourney. These will be on 2 separate weekends, one day each (6 hours each day). Now here's the thing. I've never used the Ubisoft forums before, I've never ran a tourney before, and I don't have a calm head in stressful situations. So... we'll all have to see how this goes. XD Here are the current rules/requirements (it's slightly different for Xbox and PS3)...

Rules:
    • This is a 4v4 ACB Manhunt tournament. I'm no longer requiring you to have any subs, it got too confusing for the teams. Sorry about that!
    • 16 (8 for PS3) team single elimination, each round/match up is best of 5, first team to 3 wins the round.
    • Times: Xbox - Saturday, August 11th, 6pm-12am (CST) PS3 - Friday, August 17 6pm-12am (CST, GMT 6pm, 12am) These are set schedules (approximate times), I am NOT moving around the times to fit people's needs. These are the only free dates on my calendar. If you're not able to stay up that late and you think you might fall asleep, DON'T SIGN UP. XD
    • 3 teams maximum per clan. I strongly dislike tournaments where one round ends up like this: (ex.) WLP vs WLP, MLU vs MLU, VAA vs VAA, etc., but hopefully we can avoid it.
    • Private matches.
    • Anyone from all over the world can join this tournament, and I mean anywhere. So yay for people from EU, Africa, Central or South America! You finally get to play in a tournament! \(^o^)/
    • First come first serve. NO EXCEPTIONS!
    • If you cancel your sign up then try to re-sign up, you cannot re-sign up. Sorry.
    • In the case that a team does not show up, wait 20 minutes. After that time period, and they still have not shown up, message me.
    • If there is a server outage (I can see it happening), contact me as soon as possible and we'll wait 45 minutes. If afterwards, the server is still down, then we'll have to reschedule the tournament to the next day. (For PS3, we would go to Sunday instead of Saturday.
    • Please do a small 2-3 minute lag test. Test killing and stunning (to make sure there's no significant sliding for kills and/or stuns).
    • There is a small, 15-30 minute break time between each round, so I'm able to match up the teams for the next round.
    • In the case of a disconnection before the first round of a match is over, restart the match and play it again using a different host. If all else fails, then message me, and we'll figure it out.
    • Failure to provide the scores at the end of the entire match, or failure to tell me who won, will result in disqualification.
    • At least one player on your team should have a camera ready to take pictures of the score. Uploading the scores online and linking them on the forums is acceptable. No proof of score may result in you losing a match if there is a dispute.
    • For who gets team one and team two: A random team will be chosen for team one, and a random team for team one. The loser of the first match then gets to choose whether they want team 1 or team 2, and so on.
    • Match ups in the first round will be chosen at random. Do not complain about who you're playing against.

Note: I apologize ahead of time, my opponents and my team(s). I will be responding to tons of messages. I might stop in the middle of matches or even leave the party(XBL) if something comes up that I have to deal with. Hopefully I don't run into too many problems, and we can play our matches smoothly without interruptions.

Specific Times (All times Central Standard Time):

Xbox:
    August 11th: 6pm-12pm
    Team captain meeting: 6pm-6:10pm This is so I can answer any last minute questions, and to make sure everyone knows who they're playing against.
    Round 1: 6:10pm-7:55pm Teams arrange exactly when they want to play, if the match is not completed by the end of the Round 1 times, the team that has won the most games then and there will move on.
    Intermission 1: 7:55pm-8:15pm This is so I can inform team captains what is going on in the next round, and gives me times to recollect my thoughts.
    Round 2: 8:15pm-9:30pm I will tell the remaining team captains who they are playing against, and the teams will then go through the same procedure as the first round.
    Intermission 2: 9:30pm-9:45pm Same reason as intermission 1...
    Round 3: 9:45pm-11pm 4 teams left
    Championships: 11:05pm-12am

PS3:
    August 17th: 6pm-11pm
    Team captain meeting: 6pm-6:10pm This is so I can answer any last minute questions, and to make sure everyone knows who they're playing against.
    Round 1: 6:10pm-7:55pm Teams arrange exactly when they want to play, if the match is not completed by the end of the Round 1 times, the team that has won the most games then and there will move on.
    Intermission: 7:55pm-8:15pm This is so I can inform team captains what is going on in the next round, and gives me times to recollect my thoughts.
    Round 2: 8:15pm-9:30pm I will tell the remaining team captains who they are playing against, and the teams will then go through the same procedure as the first round. (4 teams left)
    Championships: 9:45pm-11pm. (Look at that, an hour left! XD)

How to sign up:
    1. Tell me whether you're on Xbox or PS3, this helps me greatly.
    2. Tell me your team name.
    3. Tell me who your team leader is (the person I communicate with before, during, and after the tourney)
    4. Tell me who your players are, and your subs. (You can always add more subs as the sign ups go on)
    Hopefully it's common sense for everyone by now.

Xbox Sign Ups
    1. WLP/WLP Zodiac, WLPRage7, WLP Veyron, WLP Apocalypse/WLP Mephisto
    2. Shake and Bake/Mommafive, Swami Chuckles, Forbidden Free, Woolly Andy
    3. The Baby-Eaters/DarkAssassina00, templarkiller88, TheBigCat47, ezrah05/HelterSelter
    4. No team name given?/PrismicSelenite, Jibrail, FOUR4T2W0ENTY, Vivat Insurgo/evervexed,
    5. ITV + Propo/MiketheTrojan, The Pr0paganda, Juice567, patcol93/XxANGRYASSASSIN, DeepwaterDragon
    6. The Salty Lychees/Cititzen War, NAX PRIME, Prince Bael, Analogous Prune, WHU Honey Badger, KletusCreed, Bautosi187 (specifics TBD)
    7. WAR/PaladinsCurse, iGadARa 1t, WAR CuteKitty, WAR Fireeater/WAR Cissaro
    8. Ram-Rod/Tha Fazz, PurePainV, xi uk h3nry ix, EvilEyeAssassin/A Dark Haunting, TheBullWillWin
    9. CGMA/Mc Dudes, talentedtrack98, Nostalgie CGN, Antho101/ShadowF3ar, SepiaRain988
    10. SP/TXI RAVEN ELITE, Girlygirltomb, Laspeara, RabidWesmann/xIllusion
    11. Frozen Eclipse/BHR LadyEagle, TheEviLN, NooBaSaUrusREXZ/BHR ZioIko, Neenkin, cris4cross
    12. Beknighted/giaquinto718, Chernzobog, Nick Nitrous7, JTS_812/Auditore92, RaininStormwake
    13. TBD
    14. TDA/TDA randu96, TDA BedLaar x, TDA xRagnaroKx, COMBATE 3000/TDA PAPIJOE, SprayingLake37
    15. TBD
    16. WLP 2nd Strike/Nontypro, WLP Lycan, WLP Instinct, WLP Omega/BlackKurbanDeath
    I made this bigger due to popular demand... I'm not making this any larger, so be quick about signing up!

PS3 Sign Ups
    1. LOR (League of Rage)/G1ZMO_DRAG0N, ZanttiagoTZ, Ted95on, Don_Tihod/NinjaEternal, Lawliet
    2. The Teddy Bears/DarkAssassina00, KristianNox, dylanbaalhuis, langelino21/TBD
    3. StoEx/blueknight0989, Omega-Knight1, Diffractions, Carnivalbox/Breadtops
    4. Team name TBD/Itadamaru, waklex
    5. The BadAss Mama Jammas/Thycallmemrtibbs, IronKelsie, Thycallmemrtibbs, DrRed_, wabashop/ABXantos,bertblue
    6. Reckoners Team 2/TBD
    7. HelleJesters/Revan1235, LucciUnicornRod, KennyAndDevon, yoshremi/Ju_Ju_Bean, ILikePie2575, HP_ecene

I will be sending friend requests to all team captains so we can communicate easily, and if you have Skype, let me know, because things would be a lot easier.

Prizes:
    Xbox: 1600 Microsoft point cards each.
    PS3: Same value... that's $20USD in store credit.

The only people who get prizes are your main 4 players, your subs are just for emergencies and will not receive prizes, whether or not they were playing on the team at the time of winning the championships.

Maps: (In the following order) Rome, Castel Gandolfo, Venice, San Donato, Siena.

Immediate Disqualification If:
    You or anyone on your team cheats.
    You or anyone on your team complains about other's playstyles. I'm being very strict about this, I have stories of people who have quit AC and Xbox/PS3 because people complained and trash talked them all because of the way they played the game. I don't want that happening over an event that's supposed to be FOR FUN.
    You or anyone on your team rage quits, then you're out. Do not be babies, we're not in kindergarten. Be adults, and so that means take a loss like one.
    Anyone on your team offends someone with personal attacks or harassment. No trash talking regarding gender, race, sexual orientation, gamertags or religion. If you have a problem with this during the tournament, please contact me immediately.

Obviously, I will edit this as much as possible, change rules, make the tournament bigger depending on how many teams sign up, and respond to all questions about the tourney I get, whether on Twitter, XBL, YouTube, or here. *Let me know if you think something should be added/changed.*

Good luck everyone, and may the sign ups begin!
    Last edited by DarkAssassina00; 08-11-2012 at 10:05 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Sign up all of WLP as one team until further notice. There should be no scheduling issue as we can almost always find 4 players online.
    I once sat on a golden pedestal, surrounded and bathed in the sunlight.
    Slowly the darkness crept up on me, surrounded me, engulfed me.
    Rather than fight, I embraced. From the darkness, I emerged.
    I am the Fallen Light.

if this thing starts to get serious i'll put a team together
    Comparing AC:B manhunt to AC:3 manhunt is like comparing Michael Jordan to Detlef Schrempf.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ThaFazzzzzz/videos?view=0

I assume Propoganda, Helter, and ezrah will be playing? My team couldn't play them in the b2b tourney because I had wrestling and couldn't get enough people on but I'd love to give em a good fight
    I once sat on a golden pedestal, surrounded and bathed in the sunlight.
    Slowly the darkness crept up on me, surrounded me, engulfed me.
    Rather than fight, I embraced. From the darkness, I emerged.
    I am the Fallen Light.

I am signing up my team, the Pubstomping PWNys.

Leader: Chachi McSwaqq

Members:
    AliceLiddlle
    Apexx27
    Neenkin

Subs:
    Jester xBWx
    TBD
    Maybe TBD

If you REQUIRE the final sub right now prior to signing up, I need to know that quickly.
    - The Drop Stun Master -

AC3 Winter Wars Co-Host (Domination), ACR MTM Manhunt Tournament Champion, AC4 shoutcaster.
    Check my YouTube channel for AC4 multiplayer videos, among other things. http://www.youtube.com/ChachiMcSwaqq

Quote Originally Posted by Chachi McSwaqq View Post
    I am signing up my team, the Pubstomping PWNys.

Leader: Chachi McSwaqq

Members:
    AliceLiddlle
    Apexx27
    Neenkin

Subs:
    Jester xBWx
    TBD
    Maybe TBD

If you REQUIRE the final sub right now prior to signing up, I need to know that quickly.
    The subs aren't required until the end of sign ups, so there's no rush.

Hello! I want to sign up my team.

-XBOX-

Team Members:
    Leader: PrismicSelenite (Myself)
    Jibrail
    FOUR4T2W0ENTY
    Vivat Insurgo

Subs:
    evervexed
    WAR Cissaro

Hey Dark We'll sign up
    (XBOX)
    Team Members:
    Leader: MiketheTrojan (Myself)
    The Pr0paganda
    Juice567
    SIMGIR

Subs:
    XxANGRYASSASSIN
    DeepwaterDragon

I'll sign up. It will be nice to play without running one for once.
    As for my teammates, some friends will come, put NAX and me on there for now.

As much as I like seeing EU being able to play, the times are still putting me off

Gracias por la firma TheHowlerrr It's awesome sauce!
    I don't taunt!

As a wise Mario Auditore once said to a young Ezio "You are not Vieri. Do not become him."

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast