Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why is the Pentagun in GRO? | Forums

What do you mean Vector? D:

Quote Originally Posted by Blank-z View Post
    That post is most likely going to get deleted, just so you know. They were available in phase 1 under the proficiency tab too.
    No reason it would be deleted. If the developers release something to the public domain then it's in the public domain, they can't stop you from looking at files on your own computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Compassghost View Post
    <snip>

What do you mean Vector? D:
    It's the gun the Recon is holding in that picture. More properly known as the KRISS Super-V. Vector is a term used for the muzzle-climb reduction system employed in the design, and is also what the "V" stands for in the name.
    Forum Moderator
    Tom Clancy's The Division

Forum Rules
    Sig, Avatar, & Image Guidelines

Official Website
    Official Facebook
    Official Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Freelancer852 View Post
    No reason it would be deleted. If the developers release something to the public domain then it's in the public domain, they can't stop you from looking at files on your own computer.
    Yup, that's what I thought too. Super got a warning because of posting about something that was on his computer though.

Hate Captcha.

Quote Originally Posted by Blank-z View Post
    Hate Captcha.
    Agreed... there used to be a thread but people pulled it off topic and it got closed... which brings me to my next point... the on topic comment.

I think the Penta is here because of aesthetics as from most of the weapons I've found on here I do not fully agree with the implementation I feel they are liberally implemented and more chosen on aesthetics. I.E. "If the gun looks cool we'll make it work!"

I'm not against this as I want a cool looking gun but I also feel I can point out the surplus of cool looking and easy to use weaponry that exists today. I would hope the DEV team could spend a few days on Google Images and then Google Search (use the right one: https://www.google.com/webhp?hl=xx-hacker) to find some other cool weapons and cause them to perform to their IRL situations. Then we wouldn't care if an antiquated weapon was in-game, due to the reality that these weapons are inferior their use would be nearly non-existent.

Wouldn't it just be better to allow the players to accumulate parts for their arms, so they can do as they please? More and more now, we're seeing a modular transition in MMOs and IRL. So why be stuck with a weapon that you may or may not outgrow, or even see as useless? To me, that would be a better idea, than introducing something that may be outdated or obscure.

You can do alot with a Saiga 12, for example, but having the ability to keep said parts for interchangeability is not there. That in a way discourages you from collecting parts or even buying some weapons, because you may not be sure what you can do with weapon before you actually buy them.

Current IGN: Applebite: Lord of the random " 'Nade toss"

I hate captcha

I love how you have all derailed my convo. its nice do that you all feel relaxed enough to come into a topic i started to chill and express your opinions in a calm warm friendly manner.

"Loyalty runs deep"

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by suprhero View Post
    um...
    sir... you didn't say which direction the services were and I would very much like to know... onward toward the pentagun for a toilet or continue off-course?

ty in advance for your reply ^.^

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123