Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What if.. | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

Assassins.
    On this land, I am torn. Part of me wants to fight and repel all outsiders. The other part of me is the outsider. In the name of Liberty, I will fight the enemy, regardless of their allegiance. While men of courage write history of this day, the future of our land depends on those who are truly free.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by playassassins1 View Post
    I would choose Daniel Cross tbh.
    You'd choose the brainwashed, clinically insane coward/traitor over the guy that is uniquely tied to TWCB and has the skills of the greatest masters of the Assassin Order?
    To each their own I guess.

Thank you LordWolv, a.k.a. Isaac500, for the awesome new sig and avatar! They look friggin amazing!
    You're wrong! You've always been wrong and you always will be. Also, you're ugly and you don't have any friends!
    ...or you're right.
    Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens.

Well technically there was Assassin's and Templars way back when. I don't believe they're still here lol, but while the Templars have the resources, the influence, and the power. I still have to go with Assassins. But I want to be more like a stealthy hunter Connor Assassin, and less like a confused boring Desmond Assassin. ( so far at least )
    "I will not die today. I cannot say the same for you however" - Connor

Quote Originally Posted by Altair661 View Post
    Well technically there was Assassin's and Templars way back when. I don't believe they're still here lol, but while the Templars have the resources, the influence, and the power. I still have to go with Assassins. But I want to be more like a stealthy hunter Connor Assassin, and less like a confused boring Desmond Assassin. ( so far at least )
    Well "templars" do exist in present day, but the people who think themselves as such are actually the past templar's followers, bunch of guys who have a lot of free time...
    There is no such thing as society of "assassins", but people who make those type of murdering exist, but in more realistic condition, and i dont believe there is society teaching them discipline.. those will be more like the contract agency from hitman, which is more acceptable.
    Last edited by connor_bg; 07-28-2012 at 10:57 AM.

Templars.
    Because I actually have a sadistic, and somewhat mean personality most of the time, except on the forums, mostly.

Stalkers? - Twitter @OriginalMiles77

I am the Original Miles! (even though my name's not Miles)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234