Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What if.. | Forums

Assassins.

Quote Originally Posted by playassassins1 View Post
    I would choose Daniel Cross tbh.
    You'd choose the brainwashed, clinically insane coward/traitor over the guy that is uniquely tied to TWCB and has the skills of the greatest masters of the Assassin Order?
    To each their own I guess.

Well technically there was Assassin's and Templars way back when. I don't believe they're still here lol, but while the Templars have the resources, the influence, and the power. I still have to go with Assassins. But I want to be more like a stealthy hunter Connor Assassin, and less like a confused boring Desmond Assassin. ( so far at least )

Quote Originally Posted by Altair661 View Post
    Well technically there was Assassin's and Templars way back when. I don't believe they're still here lol, but while the Templars have the resources, the influence, and the power. I still have to go with Assassins. But I want to be more like a stealthy hunter Connor Assassin, and less like a confused boring Desmond Assassin. ( so far at least )
    Well "templars" do exist in present day, but the people who think themselves as such are actually the past templar's followers, bunch of guys who have a lot of free time...
    There is no such thing as society of "assassins", but people who make those type of murdering exist, but in more realistic condition, and i dont believe there is society teaching them discipline.. those will be more like the contract agency from hitman, which is more acceptable.
    Last edited by connor_bg; 07-28-2012 at 10:57 AM.

Templars.
    Because I actually have a sadistic, and somewhat mean personality most of the time, except on the forums, mostly.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234