Thread: Can someone give me a position, date, time that they sunk a Force H/ A BB in Mare Nos | Forums

Can someone give me a position, date, time that they sunk a Force H/ A BB in Mare Nos

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Forgot date and time but,
    a bb respawned in Gibraltar harbour after i killed a destroyer that was anchored there...it was counted for as being part from Force H.
    The other (2nd one) i killed in the bottleneck to Gibraltar (Mediterranean side) which i found swarming with all kinda taskforces including battleships and even carriers..

For the Force A battleship i did same harbour-trick in Alexandria harbour.Two times.Not very original but it worked.

I hope this helps...at least you got 1 reply to your post...mine has 91 views but no replies....
    Good luck!

Can you at least rember what month it was in that you sunk the two Force H Battleships?

Anyone who reads this thread please do not answer for Force A because I have already sunk two Force A Battleships
    Position, Date, Time: N18,33 E35,57 May 24th 1941 10:45 pm Royal Sovergien and Nelson.
    Last edited by jjnewton2011; 08-19-2012 at 03:36 PM. Reason: to make more sense