Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The AC3 YouTube channel I think You All Should Keep Up With | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Season Pass Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-op Heist Mission Commented Demo [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Quote Originally Posted by AssassinGame1 View Post
    I didn't create it. You could have asked nicely.
    Yes, I could have, but I didn't, because these types of channels is where all the fake rumors and lies start at and spread around like wildfires.

Sorry to take the hate to you, but I feel strongly about these things. Obviously.
    In the name of Liberty, I will fight the enemy, regardless of their allegiance.
    #1 Community Assassin's Creed Source - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheMrGR1NCH?feature=mhee

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by xXMrGR1NCHXx View Post
    Yes, I could have, but I didn't, because these types of channels is where all the fake rumors and lies start at and spread around like wildfires.

Sorry to take the hate to you, but I feel strongly about these things. Obviously.
    I respect your opinion
    ''When I was a young man, I had liberty; but I did not know it, I had time; but I did not see it, I had love; but I did not feel it. I am Ezio Auditore De Firenze.'' - Ezio Auditore De Firenze's death note

Quote Originally Posted by AssassinGame1 View Post
    You could have asked nicely.
    Some people on this forum don't know what that word means unfortunately

AC Community Manager EscoBlades's Avatar
    Let me put it another way for the sake of some in this thread.

These channels come and go. I've seen a ton of them on the various Ubi sub forums since i joined. No one really minds them, unles they start claiming to be the "number source for this or that"

Take the channel in the OP for instance. We had a podcast in which some things were said. There was no difnitive stance on Connor's potential ove interest. The very next day, that channel had put up a video based on the comments in the podcast, claiming that Ubisoft had indeed confirmed that Connor would have a love interest in AC3.

Dunno about you all, but that is straight up misinformation. And although i haven't looked at the channel since then, i'll take the word of other people who have. If there is regular misinformation going up there, then i have no reason to subscribe to it. Simples.

So to return to my earlier quote comment (which clearly ruffled some feathers), we know where the official sources of information are. We know where the news sites that get information straight from the source are. If this channel is suspect, then i need not pay it any attention. All responses have indeed been factual and polite, or at least civil. That = /thread

That's all.

Thanks for explaining. Works better for all, not just 'some'.

Thanks to Kiwi_Shane for the sig!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12