Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Commander Finlay | Forums

Commander Finlay

A new player for Endwar! EFEC, young kid from Ireland who is eager to learn the game. I tell him hey T12375 is from Ireland and a good player, you should play with him. He says that guy was rude and not nice...lol I went on to tell him this game is hard but keep trying. To bad some players have to ruin the game with their ego. You may not like single acct Mars but why be anti new player? Some players just don't care!
    Last edited by Marsflyboy; 07-25-2012 at 05:03 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Oh yea I heard from several sources that kid has a foul mouth and was cocky. looks to me like he is a hypocrite just like good ol' mars.

Making no mistakes is what establishes the certainty of victory, for it means conquering an enemy that is already defeated.- Sun Tzu

the wee guy sent me a friend request and i added him, i haven't played with him . hes only a kid age 14 from Ireland . im from northern Ireland . 2 different countries .
    (AKA) MR_T_TFA, (AKA) AMERICAN-EURO. LOYALTY, HONOUR, COURAGE, SACRIFICE.

PS mars. i will not go 2v2s with a noob kid i dont know , are YOU crazy. he asked me to team up but i told him to get use to the game and maybe we get him in 4s and teach him without risking my battalion. iv never been rude to the wee guy and i give him tips on how to play . if he said that then i will delete him but i wont take your word for it mars as that means nothing to me.

OH YEAH MARS.. another thing. why do u still refer to yourself as " single account mars " when everyone and their dogs knows you have other accounts you boost off. i seen you on the leaderboard 19-1 then you bump into me on la muncha 1v1 and run like forrest as usual . i played 2 games and in that space your wins went to 26-1 and the mysterious T12376 appeared on the leaderboard with 0-7 . deni it all you want mars , if this was a lawfull court you would be convicted on the circumstantial evidence alone. i can't believe anyone would be that mythodical setting you up . so for the record ,mars is T12376 and a multi account booster . the only thing you can do now is hand the T12376 over to someone you trust and expose him as the imposter. that would surely prove your innocence . u got no gaming morals or principles anyway so you might aswell LMAO. YOUR BUSTED MARS. make a new account and try again , i like this game.
    Last edited by T12375; 07-25-2012 at 04:28 PM.

oh BTW if by any chance im wrong and you dont have 2 ps3s then your still boosting off that account and someone is helping you. either way your still busted and exposed as the cheat we always knew you were.

stfu i33

I talked to the young guy- I admit at first he was foul-mouthed and cocky as I33 said-
    BUT then so are 90% of the people he came in contact with, in the lobby! lol
    (Not to mention here on the forums).

I told him, next time he tells me "Eff You", he can expect worse than just losing the game badly. And he might have learned his lessons after seeing himself publicized.

Now that Endwar's selling for under $5 US, we get some less than ideal players, but I figure like T1 says-even if you don't play with them at least try to teach em what's what ...
    We don't have the DRAFT for our war so I figure make the most out of new volunteer recruits.

I was playing EW and Magic 2012/2013 with Dr. Gerbick a lot, earlier this year and one thing that would make him angry was the language adults used while kids were in lobbies. I am guilty of this also more so on forum than in game lobbies. I'm sure the mods would agree we dont set very good examples for the wee ones 8)

Making no mistakes is what establishes the certainty of victory, for it means conquering an enemy that is already defeated.- Sun Tzu

i dont give a feck wat any1 thinks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast