Thread: Need more changes in levels- too repetative | Forums

Need more changes in levels- too repetative

I am at level 19 and Im doing the same ol stuff ive been doing forever. starting to get boring. Need to have more progressions more often. When do you get a second floor?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hi Huntermason,

It's in the works, however, we do not have a timeframe on it yet. Stay tuned though :-)

Regards,
    House MD Team

I agree w/ Huntermason!! pls change it up ALOT give diff minigames ! I'm level 39 an I'm very very bored with the game! help!!! When will the hosp. will change an get the elavators an 2nd floor? level 39 should have something new by now!?! plus the higher u get in the game Dr. House ask's for more money an our income doesnt change why? what r u all planning to do to help the game?

Hi Lynn,

We do not have a time frame on the release of the second floor just yet, but they are working on it, as we speak. The suggestion for multiple/various mini games has also been brought up to the attention of the developers. An increase in income as you progress through the game is also a good suggestion and I will add it to today's report to pass along.

These types of responses will be the reasons why the game will continue to improve - thank you for that!

Regards,
    HouseMD Team