Thread: Time dropped on mingames? Also, still don't have my achievement unlocked. | Forums

Time dropped on mingames? Also, still don't have my achievement unlocked.

For some reason, my games have been dropped down to 20 seconds. I don't know if it's a bug or if you guys did it intentionally. But that's pretty stupid. It wasn't hard enough to make enough budget on the blood lab minigame with all the red blood cells, now you want to take 10 seconds away. That actually takes about half of the budget out of playing the minigame.

Oh, and my clinic conflaguration achievement still hasn't been unlocked. I'm level 50 and contacted the help desk about it. The told me that only the dev team can unlock it.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hi Dekan_Frost,

I am sorry you are having this issue. Did you already submit a ticket with our Support Team?
    Here is the link: http://www.ubi.com/us/support/. They should be able to help you with this technical glitch or at least get help from the developers.

For instructions on how to submit a ticket: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...ontact-Support

I wish you luck!

Regards,
    HouseMD Team

I know this is your default answer for every bug reported issue.

As stated in the second "paragraph" in my first statement. I've already contacted the Help Desk and the Support Team. They told me that the developers are the only ones who can unlock the achievement. I apologize if I seem rude. I don't mean to. I'm just a little stretched thin with the game right now. It's getting harder and harder to get budget. And with the decrease in time in the minigames.

Hi Dekan_Frost,

No worries. I understand that your frustrated. Can I have your Facebook ID, so l can forward this on to the Customer Service lead to see if she can help you?
    Last edited by Ubi-Lhainiev; 07-27-2012 at 04:03 PM.