Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do I add DLC to Assassin's Creed: Revelations? | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

Question How do I add DLC to Assassin's Creed: Revelations?

Hello! I'll start by saying I'm new to Ubisoft's PC gaming, but a long time fan of AC. I've switched to the PC because my PS3 was stolen, and when we got it back, it was broke. :/ People suck.

Anyway, some of you may or may not know about the huge Steam sale that was going on last week, and during it I bought AC Revelations -- Gold Edition. It includes all of the DLC for Revelations, and it provides me with various product keys to unlock that content. My question is, though, how and where do I enter those product keys to unlock my DLC? I have them, and although Steam tells me I'll be able to enter them at some point during the game, I'm not seeing it, and I'd really like the DLC for the muliplayer activated. And Google is NOT being very helpful.

So, long story short: how do I enter product keys for the DLC? I'm stumped on where to find it, and I don't really understand Ubisoft. Please and thank you for all the help in advance.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

On the menu screen, there should be an option.
    EXTRAS > EXCLUSIVE CONTENT > ENTER CODE

Oh.

Wow. I feel stupid. I suppose I was over thinking it.

Well, thank you!

PC the Lost Archive DLC

I know that this is an old thread, but I am also having trouble with my DLC. I entered the code, but I no longer have the Lost Archive option on the main menu. Any help would be appreciated.

At the risk of asking the stupid question, are you sure it's been/still installed on your computer?

No, I am not sure. I do not know how to check. I contacted Ubisoft support, and apparently the code has been redeemed to my account. I never downloaded or installed additional content, I just assumed that it was unlocked when I entered the code. I do not know if I was supposed to click on "The Lost Archive" option on the main menu when I first entered the code. That option on the main menu has since disappeared.

was I supposed to click on the Lost Archive option on the main menu to download/install the dlc? If so, why did it disappear?
    Last edited by Locopells; 06-16-2014 at 12:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin_M88 View Post
    No, I am not sure. I do not know how to check. I contacted Ubisoft support, and apparently the code has been redeemed to my account. I never downloaded or installed additional content, I just assumed that it was unlocked when I entered the code. I do not know if I was supposed to click on "The Lost Archive" option on the main menu when I first entered the code. That option on the main menu has since disappeared.
    for old Ubisoft games, you need to enter the code twice, once in UPlay (click the icon next to minimize button and select Activate Product or from UPlay in-game overlay) and another time in Game Menu --> Extras, then restart the game. if you purchased the game on steam and you still dont see the lost archive option in main menu, try to verify game cache through steam, if the problem persist , then please contact support, the link is in my sign.
    Disclaimer: i'm a volunteer mod and i dont work for Ubisoft nor a customer support representative,
    all of my opinions and posts dont reflect Ubisoft opinions nor replace their official support channels.

I entered the code through Uplay ("Activate Product"), but I get a message saying that the code is invalid.

When I enter the code in-game (via the Extras menu), I get a message saying that the code has already been redeemed, which is understandable since that is where I originally entered the code when I first installed the game.

I am currently in contact with support, but they suggested visiting the forums since my question does not deal with "technical support (crashes, freezes, etc)".

I have read on another thread that download links from ubisoft have a 30 period when they must be used within; Is this the case for me? (I installed the game and used the code approximately 2 months ago)

yah i expected this to be your issue, since the code is invalid, it appears you did everything right but as you said, download links will expire in 30 days and you seem missing the physical content, however, update your support ticket and describe to them you dont have physical contents as you activated your key two months ago and didnt download it back then, then ask them to give you a valid download link for the content.
    Last edited by YAZ_H; 06-16-2014 at 12:00 PM.
    Disclaimer: i'm a volunteer mod and i dont work for Ubisoft nor a customer support representative,
    all of my opinions and posts dont reflect Ubisoft opinions nor replace their official support channels.

Thank you very much. I will most likely be receiving a reply from Support tomorrow. If there are any other issues, I will be returning to this thread.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast