Thread: >>ps3 only<< [cmk] chimeran mercenaries. | Forums

Cool >>ps3 only<< [cmk] chimeran mercenaries.

CMK Will soon start recruiting on Ghost Recon Future Soldier.

We are a PS3 only clan, and will start recruiting here on GRFS after we play a few more clans on Resistance 3.
    About Us.

Originating on Resistance 2 in 2009, we quickly rose up to become one of the larger clans of the game, but we sadly disbanded in 2011 becasue i left the game.
    We rose back up in Resistance 3, having now the biggest and most active clan there, with over 150 members.
    We are a very proud and strong clan, so expect a fight from us if you encounter us, we are only on R3 right now but are looking to expand to much more than that.
    We have a few members on GRFS but soon we will recruit and hopefully claw our way to the top.

Requirements.

We have a few requirements, as follows.
    • No trashtalkers or **** starters, if you keep starting **** with other clans you will no longer be a part of CMK.
    • No noobtubers, we want to make an impact here on GRFS, by CLEAN play only.
    • 1.8+ KD ratio only.

Promotions and demotions are regular, and regular private games between the clan to decide who needs a promtion or demotion.

If you are interested in joining don't hesitate to message me on my PSN- KILLAHADZ.
    We want to have good relations on this game and a fun time, so please no Bull****
    Last edited by KILLAHADZ; 07-23-2012 at 04:34 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Why won't it let me edit the title to make it in caps lol?

Guys, are you ready for Clan Wars (squad matches) in GRFS on PS3?
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...Wars-%28PS3%29