Thread: Quick question about FC3 ME | Forums

Map Editor | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Far Cry 4 | Kyrat Tuk Tuk Stories [EUROPE]

Far Cry® 4 Arena Master [UK]

CGI Launch Trailer | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

Question Quick question about FC3 ME

Will we be able to make rivers that flow down hill, create water falls & have water at different hights in different locations on the same map ? You couldn't do any of those thing on the FC2 ME & i always wished we could.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Check out the In Game Editor FAQ's HERE

They are looking into Waterfalls and Water at different height so hopefully we will get something like this with FC3.

Quote Originally Posted by awol08 View Post
    Will we be able to make rivers that flow down hill, create water falls & have water at different hights in different locations on the same map ? You couldn't do any of those thing on the FC2 ME & i always wished we could.
    I wondered about how the water brush works would be really cool if we could have a breakdown on how you create underwater terrain also

Not to mention exactly what your character movements can be in the water how much breathing time does a player have by default and the confirmation of weather or not knife takedowns are possible in the water when swimming up to an enemy under water or at the surface

Also having thought about creating an Aquarium Map populated by fish - I wondered about the properties of water behind glass and being able to render underwater scenes behind glass and the surrounding area as normal building interior with the ability to also swim within it on the other side of the glass as a normal water brush.

I imagine river brush will work in a different way and perhaps be a combination of either a normal water brush with a push entity or be a seperate flowing water brush entirly.

Waterfalls will be merely a decorative brush probably but may require certain thickness to function
    Last edited by ronster2011; 07-23-2012 at 02:08 PM.

You know where you are? ... Your in the jungle baby...... Your gonna die.....

A good First-person Shooter should:

- have precise, manual controls - e.g. no auto-aim
    - put balance, challenge and fun above realism
    - be full of fast-paced real-time action
    - let cunning, intelligence and skill decide who wins (PvP)
    - have simple mechanics: easy to learn but difficult to master