Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Flowers and rainbows | Forums

PS dexter . you and euro general the best team u ever seen LMFAO. i beat him on his jsf and euro. and who give you this prestigious award ?? yourself . cause your the only 1 who thinks your a good player, i can say you are 1 of the worst euros to ever play . over 2600 losses . most euros dont have as many win as your losses . i was on 1s last night , no dexter. where wer u ?? ask mars as he run as usual on la muncha . i notice its also been a while since we heard your crap on here. every time u get a win you post it. so i guess we wont hear from u for another few months dasher.
    (AKA) MR_T_TFA, (AKA) AMERICAN-EURO. LOYALTY, HONOUR, COURAGE, SACRIFICE.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

PPS dexter . the game at la muncha yous win against us was not a clear win for yous, we had yous untill your range and blos tanks took its toll on our weak euros, and we did kill alot of good units. however you neglected to mention that we waited for yous at la muncha for the rematch and yous jumped in and outa the lobby as soon as you seen us, so we went looking for yous and found yous on lecito. that game was a clear crushing win for us. and you had airstrike too. you just didn't have as many 3 stars as usual and cant play without specials. all my artys were 1 and 2 stripe and we still beat you and jackett hard. a credit that both of you actually stayed in the game though. you musta been dying to pull the plug . its to late to now though , there all sleeping with the fishes lmao. its as i always said, if you cant play without specials then you cant play . JSF have usually a button that says "press to destroy enemy unit"im sure you miss it LOL

Thumbs up

Who do u think read ur lies n belive this here? if im the clown^^ you the lil monkey that eat from his dirty a** where everybody is laugh how STUPID you be i forgot u far away from reality T!

did i lie ? i dont think so. u paint a picture of yourself as a great respected player, i say to everyone who knows you to tell the forum community just what you think of dexter and how he plays... its you whos in a dream land, u got NO decent friends to play with outside of lakuro and whine about it all the time. you ever think why ..??? its because you are dashboarder and a booster, and your style of play compares to JSF HOMIIES . hit triangle and retreat, use combat drones , uav , gridsmash and blos. most times i play u your sitting at the back of the map with artys , cv blos, camping on the retreat line so u can evac instead of dashing . you just a joke dexter, you got no respect or good players as friends on here for a reason . your no good and unreliable . now go back to xbox and tell the kids of how good and well respected player you are on ps3. . clown

Woah. Kicking off on the forum isn't it?

Dexter - calm down it's just one game out of dozens. We have fought against you a number of times and i've heard more excuses from you than any other player. There are 2 players who will sit opposite me and T waiting for a match, just to try to kill units and then quit and that is yourself and bluecheese. Jacket refuses to fight us unless he has a teammate and map that he likes and you are no better. Be honest dexter how many times have we beaten you on pamlico or le ceito or maxwell? Yet here you are on the forum crowing about one game.

Speaking of the the la mancha game,, . We lost but not by a lot, I would say we used too much support and didn't bring enough units.

The le ceito match however we just out moved you but hey what do you know euro's who use movement as opposed to your tactic of sitting at delta right at the back using drones and gridsmash. No wonder you were sore about the (few) airstrikes, we managed to take out your uplinks and you failed to take ours.

Believe it or not i'm not the strategist! Anyone who has played with T or myself knows he is the crazy kamikaze strategist and i just run around stealing defeats.

Jerry! Jerry! I can't see the rainbow!

Thumbs up

Cow dung and dark clouds have replaced the flowers and rainbows.

Making no mistakes is what establishes the certainty of victory, for it means conquering an enemy that is already defeated.- Sun Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by i33mgsthreat View Post
    I said Kind words desert Beagle. If you don't have anything nice to write then don't write anything at all. Now apologize to everyone please.
    desert beagle, that's a good one !

lol. Good stuff fella's! Thanks for the entertainment while I am on holiday! Over all I would give the endwar community 5 rainbows and a unicorn! Bunch of slack jawed *******. lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123