Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: mars has a point | Forums

Banned
    Lolol. T12375 is the Endwar version of the BF3 100 Colonel, ****bucket included. :P. Not his fault he has too much free time.

Quote Originally Posted by ShermanGeneral View Post
    Midnightdea1986 is right, t12375. You are way too sensitive over a videogame. All I asked is why if people are complaining it takes forever to get.games, why are people playing the faction with the most people? And I've nothing to gain by getting fake respect from some forum trolls lolz. Dumbest thing I've read yet.
    LMAO ... your the 1 complaining , i can't even play as JSF without unknown weirdos (who sounds suspiciously like midnight) posting it on the forum. your the fake my son. and as for you midnight .. i give you a break because sorta felt sorry for you but thats over. i seen you quit again last week on moscow for no reason and now u badmouth me on here . your as daft as you are simple lol. goodnight midnightdash22 il see ya run again but you'll have a reason this time , im a comin out with guns ablaze lol ps. if sherman is midnight on 2 different ip addresses , then i was right to feel sorry for you. answering your own post and backing yourself up lol. thats really sad sad sad sad sad
    Last edited by T12375; 08-13-2012 at 11:11 AM.
    (AKA) MR_T_TFA, (AKA) AMERICAN-EURO. LOYALTY, HONOUR, COURAGE, SACRIFICE.

and now the midnight show, popcorn time troops LMFAO
    (AKA) MR_T_TFA, (AKA) AMERICAN-EURO. LOYALTY, HONOUR, COURAGE, SACRIFICE.

Turning into a flame war, closing.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234